This is where I post things I might add, things I might change. If you want or don't one of the things I mention, make a comment below!
- Make nerf_tnt.ticks effective for all TNT, not merely for chained TNT when a blocklist is defined.
- API to allow other plugins to detect if AntiCreeper is configured to nerf an explosion.
- Separate config for exploding minecarts from standalone TNT?
- Worth it to separate nerf controls for wither skulls from fireballs?
- World-specific configurations, so you could nerf one thing in one world but not in the other. This would of necessity make configuration more complex.
Support for unknown explosion sources, typically from other plugins. Ability to reverse the logic of .depth Support for 1.5, TNT minecarts. Add option for adding velocity to exploded blocks. Add nerf_*.power to modify explosion powers. Charged creepers will still be 2x. Add ability to avoid bed explosions in the nether. Unclear at this point if I can nerf to the same level as other explosions. Ability to nerf fire starting, fire spreading, and block fire damage.
- Implemented this in a new plugin, AntiFire
Blacklist of blocks applicable to fireballs Add control for lightning damage Nerfing for new Witherboss explosions from flying skulls. Console commands to print config, and set some configs Command to set nerf_endermen.block(lift|place)ok. Command to revert config back to what is saved? Nerf Wither boss ability to "walk through walls", in addition to existing spawn explosion nerfing Ticket 24] Package release as a .jar and make sample config separate?
- 5 comments