AnnouncerPlus - An easy to setup and use auto-announcing plugin.
Version: v1.0 (SOURCE | SUGGESTION/BUG)
If you are looking for a really simple, flexable, and informative auto-announcing plugin this is the plugin for you! A lot of the other auto-announcer plugins are currently not working resulting in annoying error messages, this plugin is being kept up to date and will not have any of those. If you find a bug, click the link above and tell me, I will fix it ASAP!
- Announce messages after a certain amount of time.
- Choose from multiple announcement modes.
- Easily add and remove messages.
- Configurable prefix and interval.
- Allows for color codes to be used.
- announcerplus.view - The ability to see announcements.
- announcerplus.cmd.interval - The ability to change the announcement intervals.
- announcerplus.cmd.announce - The ability to announce existing messages with their IDs.
- announcerplus.cmd.start- The ability to start the announcer.
- announcerplus.cmd.stop - The ability to stop the announcer.
- announcerplus.cmd.add - The ability to add new announcements.
- announcerplus.cmd.remove - The ability to add remove announcements.
- announcerplus.cmd.list - The ability to list announcements.
- announcerplus.cmd.setmode- The ability to change the announcement mode.
- announcerplus.cmd.help.modes - The ability to view the different announcement modes.
- announcerplus.cmd.help.commands - The ability to view the different commands.
In all of these, you can replace /announcer with /announce or /ap
All server commands should be executed as shown WITHOUT , (), or <>
< > = Required
[ ] = Optional
- /announcer prefix <string> - Change the prefix that comes before every announcement.
- /announcer interval <time> - Change the interval (time between announcements).
- /announcer add <message> - Add a new message.
- /announcer remove <id> - Remove a message by ID, get IDs with /announcer list.
- /announcer mode <id> - Set the announcement mode by ID, get IDs with /announcer help modes.
- /announcer say <id> - Say an existing announcement by ID, get IDs with /announcer list. (Also /announcer announce or /announcer broadcast)
- /announcer start - Start the announcer.
- /announcer stop - Stop the announcer.
- /announcer list - List all messages.