AFKControl is intended to be the best way to manage players who idle on your server. You can prevent the use of mob-grinders, deduct money from AFK player's accounts, kick AFK players, send players a message, prevent AFK players from taking damage or being moved by mobs/players, and even more.
- Custom actions system, featuring:
- Run virtually any command via the server console
- Send the AFK player a custom message
- Broadcast a custom message to the server
- Set the custom delay for each action
- Configuration options including:
- Run multiple custom actions on players who are AFK
- Set which events are monitored while checking if a player is AFK
- Disable item pickups for AFK players
- Prevent players from being moved while AFK
- Give AFK players god-mode if desired
- Set the distance a player most move to be set as not-AFK
Donations are greatly appreciated!
Building this plugin and others has taken several hundred hours of programming, designing, and testing. Feel free to show your appreciation through a donation or kind comment below. Thanks!
- Date created
- Oct 07, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 09, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files