zTNTGrenades is a simple lightweight plugin that allows users, when toggled on, to change the functionality of "throwing" a TNT. When "TNT mode" is activated, pressing "Q" while holding a block of TNT will throw a lit, active, ready-to-explode TNT grenade.
Type the following command to enable live TNT grenade mode:
- /btnt enable
Type the following command to disable live TNT grenade mode:
- /btnt disable
To make it so people have "automatically enabled" live TNT mode, give them the "battletnt.alwayson" permission node.
This permission node allows use of the command "/btnt enable".
This permission node allows use of the command "/btnt disable".
This permission node makes it so players automatically enter "live TNT" mode.
Plugins by this & other [z] Plugin Authors
- zGuilds - a massive, fully-featured Guilds plugin to replace Towny/Factions/Clans!
- zTNTGrenades - throw live TNT grenades!
- zPetProtect - save your cats and dogs from PvP abuse!
- zMultiHomes - A simple, light-weight, fully featured home teleport plugin!
I am seeking beginner-intermediate plugin projects as I am no good at coming up with ideas on my own. Hit me up!
- Date created
- Jan 23, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 09, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files