zPetProtect is a simple, straightforward response to this plugin request. It makes tamed wolves immune from any player damage coming from a player other than their owner.
Specifically, it blocks damage from the following sources:
- Fire (in case they attempt to grief past this protection by putting a fire down)
- Fire ticks (same as above)
- Block explosions (placing TNT, again, to try and grief your puppy)
- Entity Attacks of all types coming from players (not other entities)
- Cats & other tamable creatures options
- "PvP" support that makes the pet wolves damageable if that wolf has damaged you (so wolves aren't invincible in PvP).
- Permissions Support
- Message configuration [config file]
- Message display toggling [config file]
- Damage source control
Plugins by this & other [z] Plugin Authors
- zGuilds - a massive, fully-featured Guilds plugin to replace Towny/Factions/Clans!
- zTNTGrenades - throw live TNT grenades!
- zPetProtect - save your cats and dogs from PvP abuse!
- zMultiHomes - A simple, light-weight, fully featured home teleport plugin!
I am seeking beginner-intermediate plugin projects as I am no good at coming up with ideas on my own. Hit me up!
- Date created
- Jan 23, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 09, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files