Some downloads may not be up to date due to BukkitDev file approval process. Just wait for the new download to appear.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
I've been doing some updates, if you check my jenkins you will find a partially updated version. It does not have fully working commands, but permissions are working and the automessaging is working. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS DEVELOPMENT VERSION. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Oh and I would appreciate it if you guys could do some testing me and find bugs
Welcome to ZavAutoMessager for Bukkit! This plugin is built to allow you to send automatic messages to people in game. This plugin was built to be simple and lightweight. It has an extremely simple config and set-up. All info on how to download this plugin and on how to use it is on the documentation page. This plugin will be updated often and well maintained! Thanks for using ZavAutoMessager!
- Automatically timed messages. You get to set the interval!
- Easily enable or disable this plugin via in-game or console commands
- Simple and easy config/setup
- Set the messages to be in a random order or to go in order!
- Set a completely custom chat format!
- Supports Links!
- Supports commands!
- Full Color support!
- Supports Chat Wrapping!
- Supports Line Breaks with %n
- Works with or without permissions! (Enable or disable it in the config)
- World based messaging possible with world based permission!
- API for endless messaging possibilities!
This plugin will automatically notify you when a new version of this plugin is available. To disable this, you must disable it in the configuration file. Simply set update checking to false.
- Before asking any questions, make sure you read the Documentation!
- If the documentation doesn't provide an adequate answer, then you can submit a ticket.
- Date created
- Jan 05, 2012
- Last update
- May 03, 2014
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Curse link
- Recent files