xWarp was a fork of the MyWarp plugin my tkelly with new functionalities. This plugin allows players to create warp points and then to teleport to this warp point. Each warp point has specific properties:
- Visibility (private, public, global)
- Location with direction (yaw and pitch)
- Editors (definitions who can edit only a specific warp)
You only have to place the xWarp jar-file into the plugins/-directory. You also need to add the SQLite driver (sqlitejdbc-v056.jar) into the lib/ directory, if you use SQLite (also for import/export).
With version 3.0.0 it also needs the Bukkit Plugin Utilities library. Place it near to the SQLite driver in the lib/ directory. Rename it to
- Until version 3.1.5 is compatible with all builds since 1.1.0.
- With version 3.1.6 you have to use 1.3.0-B7
- With version 3.1.7 you have to use 1.3.0 (or newer)
It should look like:
+ Server directory | +--- craftbukkit.jar | +-+- plugins/ | | | +--- xWarp.jar | | | +--- xWarp/ | +-+- lib/ | +--- BukkitPluginUtilities.jar | +--- sqlitejdbc-v056.jar
There are two type of prices. A base price, which goes to a user or to nobody and could be set in the permissions. It is also possible to define a warp specific price. This additional costs will be transfered to the owner of the warp. At the moment iConomy version 4 and 5, Essentials Economy, BOSEconomy and Mineconomy supported.
Every warp has a visibility, which could be private, public or global. If a warp is private, only invited users or users with a special admin permission could use this warp. If the warp is public or global everybody could use the warp.
The global visibility priorities a warp. So if two players owns a warp with the same name, it isn't always clear which of these warps the user meant.
- If the user defines the owner in the command, the warp is identified and nothing special has to be done.
- If the user doesn't define a owner, it is possible that it isn't clear which warp should be chosen.
Now in the second case there are following possibilities which will be checked in the following order:
- If there is only one warp chose this warp.
- If there is one warp of these global – there could be only one warp global at the time – chose the global one.
- If the user owns one of these warps it will chose the warp the user owns.
- In all other cases it will return that there doesn't exist a global warp with this name.
See also: Wiki about Visibility
Creating a sign warp is really easy. There are the following layouts: MyWarp, Single Line and xWarp.
- In “MyWarp” your sign has two lines. In the first place only “MyWarp” and in the second the name of the warp. This sign type doesn't allow to define a owner.
- The “Single Line” layout only needs a line with “Warp: <name>”. If there are more than one lines with this layout on one sign it won't work. The colon is optional, the W could be lowercase and the spaces between “Warp:” and the name have to be at least one. Like with the MyWarp layout you also couldn't define a specific owner.
- With “xWarp” layout you could place “xWarp” in the first line (case-insensitive) or “Warp”/“warp” and optional a colon. In the second line is the name of the warp and in the third the owner (optional).
3.1.7: Tested build 1.2.5-R1.0 (2012-04-20, BPU: 1.3.0)
- Use option
marker.enabledis set to true it acts like
marker.pluginwas set to
- Added a rudimentary description for markers (click on them).
- Fixed a error message that appears if dynmap gets disabled before xWarp.
- Show a different message if the warp name isn't unique to prevent confusion.
- Show how many warps with this name exists in the
- The status command shows if xWarp is linked to dynmap.
- If BPU wasn't found there will be a more descriptive error message.
- Update the listed status also in database.
- Fixed compatibility with newer versions of dynmap.
- Made compatible with the new event and configuration system, as the old was removed with 1.1-R5.
- Fixed problem with not listed warps by default.
- Added command to make all warps listed (or not). This will be removed most likely.
warp infocommand now shows the distance to a specific warp.
- Removed hopefully all debug messages.
- All teleports have now the reason “COMMAND”.
- World permissions are now always by default true.
- New permission to allow to see your own warps which are unlisted.
- The player need the change owner permission if the player want to create a warp for another one.
- The info command now shows if the warp is listed or not.
- Fixes the bug, that sign warps don't work. (→ http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/xwarp/tickets/7-sign-dosent-teleport/ )
- Fixed crash on loading dynmap.
- Warps get referenced by owner not by creator.
- It checks the permissions correctly when modifying a warp.
- Option to disable markers completely with
- Fixed issues with parameterized commands (e.g.
rename) where the command have at least one additional command.
- Remove marker if a warp get deleted.
- Iron doors doesn't make a warp unsave anymore.
- Update marker icon on reload/restart from the config.yml (need at least dynmap 0.23!).
- Add change world command for warp protection areas.
- Free old data connection on reload and thus fix problem with database is locked after
- Added support for markers with the dynmap plugin.
- Configuration node to set the default welcome message.
- List of default selected columns in
- Move warp objects from one into another world.
- Negative options for
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 20, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files