Link to the german overview of xpShop: klick here
Players can buy, send, and sell experience points which can be used to enchant items. Also it can display the player's amount of XP. XP levels can be sold and bought with sign shops.
This plugin will automatically update itself if “autodownload” is set to true in the config file and will force an update if a bug is found! Macht es das auch, wenn autodownload auf false ist?
Players can send XP to each other across multiple servers. To use this feature, you need a database that can be accessed from each server. You then enter this database into each config file and set “usedbtomanageXP” to true.
You do not need MySQL, however, you can use MySQL to manage XP between one or more servers. To do this you must use the same MySQL Database on all of the servers.
COMMANDS for ADMINS that use the database:
/xpShop reset <player> - Resets the xp of that player in the database
/xpShop setXP <player> - Sets the xp of that player in the database
- players can fill glass-bottles with XP/EXP
- players can buy/sell XP/EXP using a command
- players can buy/sell XP/EXP-levels using a command
- players can look up their own amount of XP or XP-level.
- players can look up other players' amounts of XP or XP-levels.
- players can lookup their own XP/EXP-level amount
- players can lookup the XP/EXP-level amount of others
- players can send XP/EXP to other players.
- players can teleport themselves to an other player for XP/EXP.
- players can teleport players to themselves for XP/EXP.
- players can repair tools for xp.
- admin can repair tools for free.
- players can create safes to store XP/EXP in signs.
- players can create xpShops to sell and buy XP/EXP with sign. They work like SignShops.
- admins can create xpShop adminshops to sell and buy XP/EXP with sign.
- admins can set a player's amount of XP.
- admins can view the logs ingame. :) (/xpShop showdebug)
The language can be chosen and modified in the config.yml file.
To install the plugin, drop it into the plugin folder.
|Economy System Dependencies||Permissions Dependencies|
|Wiki||The github wiki of xpShop|
|SignShop Wiki||Explanation of the shop feature.|
|xpShopSafe Wiki||Explanation of the safe feature.|
|Commands and Permission nodes||A list of all commands and Permissions nodes:|
|Source code + API||full code|
|Default config||config.yml with comments|
To edit the config while the server is running, type "xpShop gui" into the console.
Please ask before using the code, I am a friendly person :)
- Date created
- Dec 13, 2011
- Last update
- Dec 14, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files