Changes in v5.8:
Highlight: Support for MC 1.6.1 and 1.6.2
- BREAKING CHANGE: This version has been built for versions of Bukkit for MC 1.6.1 and newer. Do not try to use this version of WG on an older Bukkit version.
- Added support for Minecraft 1.6+. Actual support of new 1.6 additions is dependant on Bukkit. Please use a newer build of Bukkit if, for example, you seem to be unable to add "Horses" to your lists of entities.
- Added mobs.disable-snowman-trails to disable the trails left by walking snowmen.
- Added -a flag to /region removeowner and /region removemember to remove all objects.
- Teleporting is now handled by entry/exit flags. If this is causing people to get entirely stuck inside entry/exit deny regions, set the new setting 'use-player-teleports' to 'false' in your configuration.
- Updated formatting for region commands, especially /region info.
- Changed permissions checking for /region commands to be more consistent, checking for region IDs as a sub-node. This means that if some permissions for some region commands no longer work, add '.*' to the end of permission lines for WG in your permission plugin.
- WorldEdit should be updated to version 5.5.7 or newer.