WorldGuard is a powerful plugin with a large bag of tricks for server owners, server map makers, regular survival servers, and everyone in between!
- Create zones in your world that only permit mods or certain players from building within
- Set additional game rules on your server (deny wither block damage, falling damage, etc.)
- Set game rules on specific areas (food regen, health regen, disable PvP, TNT, control mob damage) in your world
- Blacklist certain items and blocks so they can't be used
- Dump useful statistics and information about your server (/wg report -p)
- CPU profile your server (/wg profile -p)
- Add useful commands like an immediate "STOP ALL FIRE SPREAD" command.
- Works, more or less, with mods (other Bukkit plugins and FTB mods)
- Protects against many types of grief (fire spread, tree growth, TNT cannons, piston machines, crop trampling, paintings and item frames, etc.), and certain interactions can also be allowed (door open, lever usage, etc.)
- Well documented, and one of the oldest Minecraft projects (older than Bukkit!)
- Open source
- Enable only features you want! Everything is off by default. You can just install WorldGuard and configure it later.
How do I install WorldGuard?
- Download WorldEdit (required by WorldGuard) and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your "plugins/" folder.
- Download WorldGuard and extract the WorldGuard.jar file into your "plugins/" folder.
- Run your server!
Where do I learn how to use WorldGuard?
To learn how to use WorldGuard, there are current two sources of documentation:
Where can I get my questions answered?
If you have a question:
Where can I report bugs or request features?
Visit our issue tracker.
Can I download WorldGuard source code?
Visit our GitHub repository. WorldGuard is licensed under LGPLv3 and you can compile it with Maven.
Check out my Minecraft server!
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Jun 08, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files