WorldGuard is a powerful plugin providing (1) area-specific protection, (2) world protection, (3) additional game rules, (4) blacklisting, and (5) various utilities.
- Block creeper and wither block damage, falling damage, etc.;
- Disable fire spread, lava fire spread, ice formation, Endermen picking up blocks, etc.;
- Blacklist certain items and blocks so they can't be used;
- Warn moderators when certain items and blocks are used;
- Protect areas of your world so only certain people can build in them;
- Set areas where PVP, TNT, mob damage, and other features are disabled;
- Protect your server from various 'exploits' like magical obsidian creation machines;
- Disable, or enable, various Minecraft features, like sponges from classic;
- Add useful commands like an immediate "STOP ALL FIRE SPREAD" command.
- Enable only features you want! Everything is off by default.
How do I install WorldGuard?
- Download WorldEdit (required by WorldGuard) and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your "plugins/" folder.
- Download WorldGuard and extract the WorldGuard.jar file into your "plugins/" folder.
- Run your server!
- Read our wiki to learn how to use WorldGuard.
Where do I learn how to use WorldGuard?
To learn how to use WorldGuard, read our wiki.
Where can I get my questions answered?
Where can I report bugs or request features?
Can I download WorldGuard source code?
Visit our GitHub repository. WorldGuard is licensed under LGPLv3 and you can compile it with Maven.
Check out my Minecraft server!
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 01, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files