This version features official support for Minecraft up to version 1.2.
- Made #region mask keep the region selected when the mask was added, and added #dregion mask that always uses the player's current
- Allow inverted and under/overlay masks to affect masks, making them more flexible. This allows for things like /gmask !$biome and
- Added basic entity handling with copy and paste. Paintings do not currently respawn properly, entity pastes cannot be undone yet, and
schematics do not yet store entities
- Added getChunkCubes() to Region to get 16^3 chunks a region overlaps with
- Cleaned up ContainerBlock inventory reading from NBT.
- Added a command to list schematics and the abilitiy to autodetect schematic format when loading schematics
- Added support for multiple schematic formats
- Corrected flag checks for biome commands
- Added allFlags setting to Command to prevent it from restricting allowed flags (for dveleopers!)
- Make sure all WorldEdit files are in the plugins/WorldEdit folder
- Added initial support for plugin channels with WECUI
- Remove error-prone redundancy in Polygonal2D min/max management
- Updated for SpoutVanilla changes
- Added Falling sand/gravel entities to /remove command
- Added support for new tree types to TreeGenerator and make adding more tree types later easier
- Updated for changes to SpoutAPI
- Fixed FloatingTreeRemover (/tool deltree) to work correctly with jungle trees
- Fix bPermissions instanlled check
- Add a -f (friendly) flag to butcher which applies -a, -n, -p, and -g, and a -g flag which allows butchering of iron and snow golems
- Add FlatRegion interface and an associated iterator (for developers!)
- Fix a NPE with brush using a global mask and no brush mask
- Fixed //shift not updating polygonal regions properly.
- Add support for expand with reverse dir for Cylinder & Ellipsoid
- Make inset/outset use varargs contract/expand, so they can be used with cylinders and ellipses.
- Add positive() to Vector and Vector2D
- In WorldGuard, teleport/spawn location yaw/pitch should now work.
- Register command permissions, integrate with the Bukkit help API
- Allow annotation-free registering of commands with other plugins (for developers!)
- Added default radius setting for butcher and added permissions for killing pets, npcs, and non hostile animals.
- Added support for new Anvil saving format, fixed old chunk saving format.
- Clean up some stray 128 values and update the fallbacks to 256
- Add support for 1.2.4 and newer
- Updated for new 1.2 and 1.2.4 blocks, items, and mobs
- Fix Dispensers, Furnaces and remove redundant casts.
- Fix restoring enchantments from snapshots/schematics.
- Made tree planter tool try 10 times to make the tree before giving up.
Thanks to Nidan, aumgn, Jadedwolf, wizjany, SpectralEdge, md_5, and desht for their contributions
- Uploaded on
- Mar 31, 2012
- Game version
- CB 1.2.5-R1.0
- CB 1.2.4-R1.0
- CB 1.2.3-R0.2
- 704.4 KiB