Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Want the warps? homes? basics? Try CommandBook.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!
Changes in v5.5.6:
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Pistons can now be rotated with cycler tool.
- Hoppers no longer lose orientation.
//setbiomenow respects global biome masks.
- Fixed an issue with certain blocks that had multiple possible TileEntities. (mods only)
- Added console support for /remove command. (removes from ALL worlds).
Changes in v5.5.5:
- Added compatibility for CraftBukkit builds running MC 1.5.1.
Changes in v5.5.4:
- Fixed a bug caused by MC 1.5 where block updates were not being sent.
Changes in v5.5.3:
- Updated WorldEdit to not crash due to the minecart API change.
Changes in v5.5.2:
- Update to MineCraft 1.5.
//flipgoing the wrong direction in certain cases.
- Fixed 4096 block id support in schematics and snapshots.
- Fixed max-blocks-changed not being used.