WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer.
- Fix griefing and other issues without shutting down your server
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain
- Use hand-bound tools and brushes to quickly make changes
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
WorldEdit has no impact on your server when not in use. Only users that you trust can use WorldEdit, but you can extend this trust with a permission plugin. Try WorldEdit today!
How do I install WorldEdit?
- Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your "plugins/" folder
- Either give op or, if you have a permissions plugin, give the permission nodes.
- Run your server!
Where do I learn how to use WorldEdit?
To learn how to use WorldEdit, read our wiki. There are also a number of YouTube tutorials that others have made.
Where can I get my questions answered?
Can I get WorldEdit for Forge or LiteLoader?
Yes! Check out our Minecraft forums thread.
Where can I report bugs or request features?
Can I download WorldEdit's source code?
Visit our GitHub repository. WorldEdit is licensed under LGPLv3 and you can compile it with Maven.
Check out my Minecraft server!
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 12, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: WorldEdit 5.6.3 (for Bukkit 1.7.10) for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 Jul 12, 2014
- R: WorldEdit 5.6.3 (JAR only) (for Bukkit 1.7.10) for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 Jul 12, 2014
- R: WorldEdit 5.6.2 (for Bukkit 1.7.9) for 1.7.4 Apr 19, 2014
- R: WorldEdit 5.6.2 (JAR only) (for Bukkit 1.7.9) for 1.7.4 Apr 19, 2014
- R: WorldEdit 5.6.1 (for Bukkit 1.7.5) for 1.7.4 Apr 01, 2014