WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer.
- Fix griefing and other issues without shutting down your server
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain
- Use hand-bound tools and brushes to quickly make changes
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
WorldEdit has been supported for every version of Minecraft since 2010 (MC Alpha), and has no impact on your server when not in use. By default, only users you trust can use WorldEdit, but you can extend this trust with a permission plugin. Try WorldEdit today!
Watch WorldEdit in Use
- Step 1. Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your "plugins/" folder
- Step 2. Either give op or, if you have a permissions plugin, give the permission nodes.
- Step 3. Run your server!
For updates and announcements, find me on Twitter.
The wiki contains help for most of WorldEdit. If you need to ask a question, try the forum, IRC, or by asking sk89q on Twitter. The source code is also available!
Check out my server!
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 19, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: WorldEdit 5.6.2 (for Bukkit 1.7.9) for 1.7.4 Apr 19, 2014
- R: WorldEdit 5.6.2 (JAR only) (for Bukkit 1.7.9) for 1.7.4 Apr 19, 2014
- R: WorldEdit 5.6.1 (for Bukkit 1.7.5) for 1.7.4 Apr 01, 2014
- R: WorldEdit 5.6.1 (JAR only) (for Bukkit 1.7.5) for 1.7.4 Apr 01, 2014
- R: WorldEdit 5.6 for 1.7.4 Mar 01, 2014