I'm working on a port to Sponge, the "new bukkit" since the b.project has been blown off by mojang. More informations coming...
- Easely transmit redstone signal from a transmitter to a receiver!
- There's no delay, the signal is transmitted immediatly!
- You can set a delay if you want!
- Many commands to control the plugin and get informations about your wireless network!
- Special admin commands and permissions to allow players to use the plugin or not!
I need your help!
Do you want to see the plugin in your favorite language / native language? It will be possible in the next version. The process is very simple for you and me, you just have to go on this website, and fill the language of your choice :) The languages that are partly / totally created will be added in the releases, and will be updated one each release!
Upcoming features. ( Or planned )
- Add support for WorldEdit :
- The plugin will prevent you to destroy a region which contain a Wireless Sign, or it will remove it from the config.
- Add support for Dynmap :
- I don't exactly know how to add it, but I will probably allow to see every Wireless Point on dynmap.
- The clock receiver : If active, it will regularily turn on/off. If not active, it will simply be off.
- The switcher receiver : Changes state when the channel is powered. I mean : If the channel is off and the Sreceiver is off, turn on the channel would turn on the Sreceiver. To turn the Sreceiver off, you would have to turn off and turn on again the channel.
I'm not sure to add these features, but I put them here :
- See this.
- Please note that we're doing our best to make WirelessRedstone bugfree, it still may contain a few bugs and such.
- Thanks a lot to Wmisiedjan, the creator of the plugin. He left the project more than a year ago, and since that moment I'm the developper of the plugin. I made big changes but some of his code is still in the plugin. He was also a great guy because the code was open, that's why I could take it and modify it. Thank you mate ;)
- Thank you a lot to bb-generation who optimized the configuration part, and update the plugin to maven.
- Thanks to my beta-testers (cannonb4ll, s32ialx, and Kervinou), your help is great!
- Thanks to all the persons who help me to improve this plugin, and report bugs.
Have an issue?
Please report it here
If you want to post it here, please post :
- a description of what's happening.
- The version number of WirelessRedstone, and Craftbukkit.
- An error log if you could get it.
If you want to submit an idea, please post it on this page with the label improvement ;) I'll add it and you'll be warned when it's done.
Et si vous êtes français, n'hésitez pas à poster dans cette langue car je (licks92) suis français.
- Date created
- Mar 08, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 23, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Wireless Redstone
- Recent files