- Support for craftbukkit 1.6.4
- Werewolf infection potion sign : Click to buy a infction potion (supports Vault for economy)
- Werewolf cure potion sign : Click to buy a cure potion (supports Vault for economy)
- Added WerewolfBiteRisk config setting
- Added WildWolfBiteRisk config setting
- Using /werewolf transform when in werewolf form will now untransform the player into his human form
- "You are the clan alpha" message now shown under the /werewolf command (When player is the clan alpha)
- Added more text to language file. Please delete your /lang/english.yml and let the plugin re-download it.
- Clan alpha now does double damage
- Clan alpha now takes half damage
- Clan alpha ability - "Chilling Howl" - Stunds all nearby living creatures
- If a werewolf is the alpha, the clan alpha is cleared when he is unmade from being werewolf
- Fixed a issue with clans not being saved correctly
- CureWerewolfWhenSlain config setting for curing a werewolf when slain
- Fixed a untransform exception issue
- Moon immunity and Tranform now are one maturity
- Werewolf urges now fades with the number of fullmoons experienced (werewolf level)
- Werewolves can now understand werewolf language even when not in werewolf form
- Fixed CAPS being a way to avoid werewolf language
- Less freakisk werewolf language
- Clan members no longer does damage to eachother
- More balanced wolf packs
- /werewolf transform now untransforms werewolves as well
- Killing mobs while in werewolf from now gives health again.
- Added /werewolf clan command for checking out clan stats
- Clans now has different effects such as speed, damage and regeneration
- Better handling of the "fullmoon immunity" maturity.
- There is now a minimum 10 min cooldown between transformations
- Fixed handling of players without a clan
- Fixed invisibility issues with werewolf players changing worlds
- Fixed incorrect display of maturity abilities under /werewolf command
- Added how many fullmoons you have experienced under /werewolf command
- Added /werewolf untransform command
- Wild werewolves now actively seeks out a werewolf to join his pack
- Werewolf clans! No, the names are not final...
- There are now 3 different werewolf skins!
- Fixed Werewolf skin at world changes
- Fixed Werewolf skin movement
- Fixed Werewolf skin at player respawns
- Pounce now defaults to false to prevent issues with floating skins on some servers.
- Support for Spanish!
- Lots of code cleanup
- Better scaling of how many pack wolves a werewolf can have
- Pack wolves now has twice as much health
- Added config setting for enbling clan scores
- Added gold immunity maturity
- Added full moon immunity maturity
- Added no Item drop maturity
- Added controlled transformation maturity
- /werewolves command now shows your maturity abilties
- Added /werewolf transform command
- More text. Please delete your language file and let the plugin re-download it.
- Fixed dropArmorOnTransform setting
- Support for Portuguese!
- Support for Polish!
- Support for Danish!
- Support for MC 1.6.1
- Fixed a language string for /werewolf cure command
- Support for Chinese!
- Minor cosmetic fixes
- Added more localisation strings
- Better handling of infection & cure potions.
- Fixed "cloning issues" for players logging out when being in werewolf form
- Localisation support! Make your own text in the language file within the /lang folder.
- Added support for german (I'm not german: Please help improve it!)
- Added support for french (I'm not french: Please help improve it!)
- Fixed a groupname issues for players who has not transformed yet
- Implemented a simple API. (Now other plugins can play nice with Werewolves)
- Changed the werewolf cure to be a potion
- New command /werewolf cure to create the potion
- Fixed infection by /werewolf command
- Fxied infection by biting others
- Fixed permissio group when returning to human form
- More fixes to the werewolf pounce
- Fixed flying while pouncing
- Added pounce speed config settings
- Fixed some issues with werewolf groups
- Werewolf groups re-implented (I.e: It now works again)
- Werewolf potions now turns the person directly into a full werewolf instead of an infected one
- A few more cryptic descriptions to the werewolf infection potion
- Slightly more correct default values for night and day in config
- Added support for HealthBar and other scoreboard changing plugins
- Added the 'Werewolf infection potion'. Drink it and become a werewolf!
- Added /werewolf potion command
- Added werewolf.potion.create permission node
- Added werewolf.potion.drink permission node
- Fixed a bug in the auto cure feature
- Werewolf pounce. Because werewolves do not "jump".
- Re-implemented support for AntiCheat
- Werewolves can now damage other werewolves (!)
- Fixed werewolf visible for re-spawning players
- Fixed incorrectly item in werewolf hand after transformation
- Added damage animation for werewolf players
- Werewolves can no longer use chainmail
- Werewolves drops item in hand when transforming
- A werewolf in wolf form no longer auto-pickup items when his hands are free
- Werewolves can no longer wear any armor (it slides off when equipped)
- /werewolf hunt now gives you a compass for your hunting
- /werewolf hunt now can only be used when there are actually werewolves online to hunt
- Added werewolf trophies - Slay a werewolf with a sword to get the head of the werewolf!
- Added Trophies.Enabled config setting to enable/disable werewolf trophies
- Plugin no longer saves to config at shutdown
- Added AutoBountyMaximum config setting for capping the auto bounty amount.
- Players in werewolf form can no longer pickup their armor (When DropArmorOnTransform option is enabled in config)
- Fixed werewolf player not moving after doing a /werewolf toggle command
- Added AutoCure feature that will automatically removed infected players who have not transformed for x amount of days (probably because they are inactive players)
- Added AutoCureDays setting to config
- Fixed werewolf crouch animation
- Added "You are a werewolf" info for /werewolf command
- Fixed werewolf cure
- Werewolf names are now MC 1.5.1 custom names
- Werewolf on/off command is now restricted to OP only.
- Re-written werewolf change system
- Updated to 1.5.2
- Updated to 1.5.1
- Added "You are a werewolf" info under /werewolf command
- Added "Next full moon" counter under /werewolf command
- Yay!! Finally implemented Moon Phases: Werewolves will now only transform during a full moon! (Which is every 8th night)
- Any Vampire player will now automatically lose their Werewolf infection (Werewolf plugin backs off)
- Fixed Werewolf crouching
- Fixed issues with Werewolf toggling command
- Performance optimizations for servers with high number of players.
- Fixed "leftover skins" from players changing worlds or quitting
- Fixed support for servers NOT running Vault
- Changed from async to sync tasks
- Some minor text color changes
- Updated to 1.4.6
- Updated NoCheat support (but not tested)
- Updated Vampire support
- Added more mobs types for feasting on
- Defaults to superperm if no supported permissionmanager is found
- Removed a few "r" from werewolf chatting
- Added support for werewolves not eating new food types such as carrots and potatoes
- Added werewolf howl sound when tranforming into werewolf form
- Added werewolf growl sound when werewolf is chatting
- Added werewolf growl sound when werewolf is attacking
- New command: /howl
- New command: /growl
- Removed Spout support
- Updated to 1.3.1
- Added Permissons support: bPermissions, PermissionsBukkit, PermissionsEx and GroupManager
- Werewolves now speak their werewolf language in chat to better remind them that they cant speak to normal players
- Fixed some minor sources of exceptions
- Added werewolf.check permission node
- Fixed skin image for spout players
- Fixed renaming of werewolves turning back into human form
- Fixed text above heads spout players looking at werewolves
- Fixed speed and jump for spout users
- Fixed werewolf renaming
- Speed and jump boosts no longer runs out for a Werewolf
- Implemented /werewolf reload command
- Werewolf players no longer drops handitem when turning
- Fixed SomeWerewolf clone issue
- Fixed werewolf.becomeinfected permission node
- Fixed a bug when dropping items at transform
- Fixed Werewolf howl in spout when transforming
- Fixed some werewolf skins bugs in spout
- Fixed some issues with AntiCheat
0.2.6 Unreleased version
- Removed old speed and jump config settings
- Fixed werewolf howl sound in spout
- Fixed players not being able to eat bread
- Implemented config option to store armor items in players inventory when turning Werewolf
- Fixed players not being able to eat the Cure
- Fixed /werewolf toggle command
- Implemented world permissions: New config setting is AllowedWorlds
- Implemented group permission support. Putting werewolfes into a specific permission group when changing. This feature requires Vault.
- Reduced auto bounties payouts
- Removed werewolf.seer permission node. It causes skin problems for some permission managers.
- Fixed /werewolf toggle command
- Cleaned up config file format (Older config files will not work)
- Fixed player logging out while being in werewolf form and indoor being human form when logging back in
- Fixed players not being able to eat meat
- Fixed /werewolf infect command in console
- werewolf.* no longer includes the werewolf.seer node. (Made alot of skin confusion)
- Werewolves now gets health from slaying animals
- Werewolves can now only eat meat
- Added Servername config setting
- Added wolf chat config setting
- Fixed hand-to-hand damage for non-infected players on Werewolves
- Half fall damage when in Werewolf form
- Werewolf can now only eat meat.
- Now even players with op cant be vampires when being werewolf (seems to confuse people)
- Fixed command for console
- Added command logging
- Werewolves now gets their nicknames back when returning to human form
- Delayed name changes to ensure correct displaynames changes
0.1.9 Unreleased version
- Fixed Vault support
- Added "Werewolf Urges" messages to more clearly indicate when players are infected or being full Werewolves
- Added some missing commands in the /werewolf help list
- Fixed permission issues for Werewolves!
- Fixed inventory issues for Werewolves!
- Gold is now the "silver" of Werewolves. Werewolves are vulnerable to any item made of Gold.
- New command /werewolf top showing top 10 Werewolf hunters
- Compass now spins wildly when hunting in a world with no Werewolves online
- AntiCheat support
- "werewolf.seer" for seeing werewolves in their true form
- Fixed a bug where Vampires COULD be infected by Werewolves : No more Werevamps!
- Fixed a bug where compass not point to a Werewolf during Werewolve hunts
- Fixed a bug where Werewolves would never transform again after being killed
- Implemented Werewolf hunts!
- Added compatibility with vampire plugin: No more vampire werewolves (Thanks Cayorion!)
- Added compatibility with NoCheatPlus: No more rubberbanding!
- Added hunger when being Werewolf
- Fixed a bug that would prevent running and jumping modifiers being set in some cases
- Fixed a couple of spout achievement bugs
- Removed debug info from the console and added a config setting for enabling it
- Removed the dreaded "xeonbuilder" moniker
- Cleaned up code for checking transform events
- Fixed players losing their inventory when logging out while being a werewolf
- Now shows untransform message to player
- Fixed untransform on xeonbuilder instead of the actuial player
- Fixed console werewolf command
- Werewolf on/off commands
- Toggle werewolf without arguments turn player self command
- Werewolves are now un-transformed when killed
- Fixed "Turned into human" form message
- Fixed a bug where plugin would check for offline players being werewolves
- Added permission nodes and commands
- Added metrics support
- Initial release
- Date created
- Jun 13, 2013
- Last updated
- Sep 29, 2013