WebAuctionPlus - eBay for Minecraft!
A minecraft/bukkit shop plugin for your website! This is a rewrite of the original WebAuction with many new features and improvements. I've made to many improvements to the code to list on one page. Many of my plans require big changes and a lot of new code. As with any new code, bugs are to be expected, so please bare with me and report any bugs you come across.
Note: It is strongly recommended you backup your database before using or updating this plugin. Some of the bug fixes and performance improvements I'm making require big changes to the database. The WebAuctionPlus plugin will convert and update the database automatically the first time it's run.
New virtual inventory MailBox has been added with the update of Minecraft 1.3 and WebAuctionPlus 1.1. When a player right clicks on a MailBox sign, it opens up their virtual mailbox inventory and locks their website account to prevent item dups. When they close their mailbox, it updates their inventory and unlocks their website account. NOTE: This feature is new and running single threaded. If you experience lag related to this, I can see what I can do to make it multi-threaded.
Requires: Vault - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vault/
Requires: Web server with PHP and MySQL
Optional: SignLink - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/signlink/
A few improvements by lorenzop
- new ajax listing code (fast!)
- new virtual inventory mailbox
- all new web interface
- all new item deposit/withdraw code
- database connections are handled better
- connection pool limits can be set in config
- task update times are now configured in seconds
- tasks can be disabled by setting the update frequency to -1
- new announcement system
- added "/wa reload" and "/wa save" commands
- accounts can be created or passwords changed from the console
- multi-language support
- server shops (unlimited stock improved)
- better support for vault economies
- custom description for items being sold
- wish list / auto sales
- track all wa signs to prevent unauthorized signs
If you'd like this plugin translated to another language, feel free to download the en.yml file from the link above, translate it to your own language, and send it to me.
WebAuctionPlus signs can be created by placing a sign with [WebAuction], [WebAuction+], or [wa] on the first line. Case doesn't matter, the plugin will fix it for you.
Note: you cannot use the deposit mailbox sign while in creative mode. this shouldn't ever be needed in the normal operation of the plugin, so as a general protection, it's always denied.
Note: withdraw mailbox signs can now have a quantity of stacks on the last line, or leave it blank for all mail.
- %waTitle - items name
- %waPrice - price each
- %waSeller - sellers name
- %waType - Buy Now or Auction
Development Builds can be found at the link below. Development builds aren't approved by the bukkit team and they might be buggy.
- /wa password <apassword> - Changes your Web Auction Plus account password, or creates an account if you don't have one. This command can also be used from console in the format: wa password <playername> <apassword> and short-hand aliases "pass" or "pw" can be used in place of "password". For example, /wa pw mypassword123
- /wa mailbox - Opens the WebAuction mailbox.
- /wa deposit <amount> - Deposit money into your Auction account.
- /wa withdraw <amount> - Withdraw money from your Auction account.
- /wa reload - This feature is currently broken and disabled. It will be working again soon.
- /wa update - Forces recent signs to update. Also updates SignLink signs.
- /wa version - Displays the current running version of Web Auction Plus.
note: these may change at some point
- wa.use.mailbox (use mailbox sign)
- wa.use.deposit.money (use money deposit sign)
- wa.use.withdraw.money (use money withdraw sign)
- wa.use.command.mailbox (use the mailbox command)
- wa.use.command.deposit (use the deposit command)
- wa.use.command.withdraw (use the withdraw command)
- wa.announcer.receive (can see auto announcements)
- wa.password.create (can create a new account)
- wa.password.change (can change their password for an existing account)
- wa.canbuy (can buy from web auction)
- wa.cansell (can sell with web auction)
- wa.create.sign.mailbox (create mailbox sign)
- wa.create.sign.deposit (create money deposit sign)
- wa.create.sign.withdraw (create money withdraw sign)
- wa.create.sign.shout (create a new auction shout sign)
- wa.create.sign.recent (create a recent auction sign)
- wa.webadmin (user account is admin on the website)
- wa.remove (remove WA signs)
- wa.reload (reloads the WebAuctionPlus config)
How to Install
Join us and chat some time on our irc channel. #webauctionplus on esper.net webchat.esper.net
I too am leaving
As I've said in comments, I don't agree with the mojang buyout. as much as I've enjoyed working on this plugin and want to see it continue, I'm no longer doing all the work. MarioG1 has stepped up to work on the plugin. I may still help somewhat if he wants, but I'm passing the torch to him as the lead. good luck, hope you write some good code and features.
- Date created
- Apr 08, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 31, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files