COMING SOON: JumpBlocks for Minecraft 1.7+
JumpBlocks is currently being recreated from scratch, and will be updated to Minecraft 1.7. This will include new features, as well as the clean up of code. We aim to make JumpBlocks more lightweight and cause less lag on servers, while still producing great features and fun gameplay.
Clean & Simple
- We plan for JumpBlocks to be a clean and simple plugin, which is light-weight and won't cause server lag issues. By achieving this, we plan to cut-out unnecessary parts of our plugin code, and only keep what is really needed. We've also restructured the commands and permissions to ensure simplicity for our users.
- We are integrating a Build-Mode where once activated by a command /jbuild <height> <effect>, newly placed blocks become JumpBlocks. You can customise the JumpBlocks that you place, by changing <height> to a height value of your choice, as well as <effect>.
- We are integrating a Selection-Mode where once activated by a command /jselect <height> <effect>, you can turn already placed blocks into JumpBlocks by right clicking them. You can customise the blocks you select by changing <height> to a height value of your choice, as well as <effect>.
- We are also integrating a Check-Mode where by activating a command /jselect, and then right clicking any block, you can see if it's a JumpBlock or not, and possibly the data of that block such as the height and effect values.
- We plan to have as little permission nodes as possible for JumpBlocks. Permissions will allow players to create and use JumpBlocks, as well as use the different modes such as Build, Selection and Check. We may also create a permission node for features such as Jump Effects and Heights so that only certain ranks on your servers can use those features, depending on who you give the permission node to.
World-Edit & World-Guard
- Possible World-Guard region and World-Edit plugin integration, to select regions using the wand tool then setting the entire region to JumpBlocks.
- + More features still to come!
Make sure to lookout for Minecraft players lemonboy195 & sparmerlin on your servers! They are the JumpBlocks developers. JumpBlocks - Developed by the Webicex Team.
- Date created
- Apr 21, 2012
- Last update
- May 02, 2013
- Development stage
- Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0)
- Curse link
- Recent files