VTExtension - Add some features to VariableTriggers!
This plugin requires VariableTriggers
I am not the creator of Variable Triggers nor am I claiming to be. This plugin was created to offer some extra features that can be used with VariableTriggers that were not originally included.
- Date and time stamps (not UNIX time like VT already offers)
- Obtain player nicknames (display names)
- Build strings without having to do @IF testing and choose where the string starts
- Obtain the item name (even if you've named it with an anvil) that you are currently holding
- Open to suggestions to add more stuff, leave a comment!
So far only one permission as everything else runs as @CMDCON besides itemname, which is @CMDOP.
- (v1.0) Timestamps are in readable, normal time based on server location instead of UNIX
- (v1.1) Removed duplicate method; updated to 1.6.1
- (v1.2) Added @CMDOP itemname, which stores the name of the item you're holding in $itemname.current (even with custom names!)
- (v1.2) Config option edited to enable or disable plugin
- Date created
- Jun 30, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 03, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files