Lead Design & Programming
[Monofraps] - [TheCryoknight] - [MikeMatrix] - [thedeadlybutter] - [Deamon5550]
VoxelGuest 5 VoxelGuest is a powerful user management and server administration suite that functions as a conglomerate of modules, each with a distinct purpose.
Key features include:
- Permissions support for Vault
- Comprehensive region and region protection system which provides all sorts of region-based control, from blacklisting items and blocks to toggling any kinds of damage of players to controlling entity spawn and restricting player interactions
- Region snapshotting allows you to create a snapshot of a region and roll back to this snapshot whenever you want (Version 5.2)
- Vanish and FakeQuit, in case you have a rowdy crowd of members online and you need to check in
- Essential commands
- Lag meters, CPU monitors, and memory specifications in-game
- Dealing of rowdy players e.g. gagging, kicking, and banning functions.
- Statsd - Graphite - Grafana integration, because everyone loves statistics! (Version 5.2)
The Voxel Box is a community-driven creative play server that consistently push the limits of what the Minecraft client and server can deliver to builders and to players. Over the past year and a half, it's blossomed into a place where some very talented people have built some of the most impressive Minecraft-related structures, software and concepts.
Development builds can be obtained from our continuous integration server. Please note that these builds are automatically generated and must be considered unstable. It is possible that upgrading to a development build may damage VoxelGuest's persistence database. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Do not use these builds on production servers.
We are using MCStats to collect VoxelGuest usage data. Information being sent to their servers includes but is not limited to:
- A unique identifier
- The version of Java you are running
- OS name and version, system architecture and number of CPU cores
- The version and kind of the server you are using
- The authentication mode of your server (online, offline)
- The version of VoxelGuest and Metrics you are running
- The country your server is in
- The number of players online
- Enabled VoxelGuest modules
- The number of banned and muted people
Usage statistics collection can be disabled in future versions of VoxelGuest.
VoxelPlugins: A suite of plugins for Minecraft servers running Bukkit
The VoxelBox: thevoxelbox.com
IRC: irc.esper.net #voxelbox #voxeldev
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 17, 2013
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files