Lead Design & Programming
Monofraps - TheCryoknight - MikeMatrix
VoxelGuest 4 VoxelGuest is a powerful user management and server administration suite that functions as a conglomerate of modules, each with a distinct purpose. The concept of a greylist was first seen in early versions of VoxelGuest and has since become the core of user management on The Voxel Box.
Key features include:
- Permissions support for Vault
- Protections of all sorts, from blacklisting items and blocks to toggling many kinds of damage of players to controlling mob spawn
- Region based protections
- Vanish and FakeQuit, in case you have a rowdy crowd of members online and you need to check in
- Lag meters, CPU monitors, and memory specifications in-game
- Management of rowdy players e.g. gagging, kicking, and banning functions.
The Voxel Box is a community-driven creative play server that consistently push the limits of what the Minecraft client and server can deliver to builders and to players. Over the past year and a half, it's blossomed into a place where some very talented people have built some of the most impressive Minecraft-related structures, software and concepts.
Do you enjoy using the VoxelPlugins? Consider helping us out!
Please note, donations will not affect privileges or ranks on The Voxel Box.
VoxelPlugins: A suite of plugins for Minecraft servers running Bukkit
IRC: irc.esper.net #voxelbox #voxeldev
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 17, 2013
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files