With this plugin, players can buy and use a workbench, an enchantment table, chests, furnaces, brewing stands and a bunch of other tools. Completely virtually. Accessible by chat commands.
- All features of those blocks:
- Enchantment Table
- Brewing Stand
- Sending items to other players
- Multiverse support
- Configurable commands
- Admin access to all users' packs
- Economy interaction (optional)
- Statistics and prices info
- Update notification
- MySQL support (data is automatically converted when switching from file)
- Importing AlphaChest, VirtualChest and Backpack saves (see below)
- Sign-based VPack access
- Read-only mode for "/v ad use"
- (Maybe) Custom smelt/brewing recipes/fuel
- Bind tools to blocks/items
- Download the VirtualPack.jar and place in in you plugins folder.
- Install Vault the same way.
- Install WorldEdit. If you don't want to install it as a plugin, simply place the jar in plugins/VirtualPack. (I need WorldEdit because of the utilities that are bundled with it, and I need those to register the commands.)
- Install a Vault-compatible permissions plugin (see the Vault project page).
- Now either install a Vault-compatible economy plugin or set the "economy" value in the VirtualPack config to "false".
- Start your server.
- Maybe read the configuration page.
- Install ProtocolLib if you need it.
- Have fun.
Importing other plugins' saves
[ Instructions ]
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk!
[ Dev Builds ]
Is of course always appreciated. :)
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
Alright people, it's too much. Do NOT ask me to:
- Change /v because it is used by vanish already. Change it yourself in the config.
- Update the plugin to a new Minecraft version. I'll do it as soon as possible anyway.
If you do one of the above, you don't deserve to talk to me and I won't do anything else than sending you this video.
- Date created
- Mar 13, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 25, 2013
- Development stage
- Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Curse link
- Recent files