- New feature: Right-clicking on a block of obsidian with an empty bucket in your hand will fill the bucket with lava and remove the obsidian. This only works on the player's island and if there are no other obsidian blocks nearby(so you can't accidently use it on a portal).
- Added /dev reload command to reload the configuration from the file. Requires permission usb.admin.reload (or usb.admin.*).
- Fixed a bug preventing world specific permissions from working.
- Fixed bugs that prevented players from kicking someone from their party and making someone else leader of the island.
- Fixed a bug where /island info was improperly calculating the island level.
- /island restart now removes all blocks inside the island's protected area.
You will need to delete your old config.yml and use the newly generated one!
- Added support for .schematic files (still needs some testing).
- Improved performance of the /island info command.
- Fixed an issue with the island top list not generating/displaying properly.
- Now require a player to be in the SkyBlock world in order to leave their party (to prevent inventory loss in another world)
- Operators now have full access to the /dev command.
- Added a /skyblock and /sb alias for the /island command.
- /party has been merged with /island. Check the command usage for more info.
- Fixed a bug that caused two players to be given the same island location in rare cases.
- Fixed some things not adhering to the config setting sendToSpawn.
- Removed some extra console messages related to debugging.
- Fixed a bug dealing with a player using /island accept if they haven't been invited to an island.
- Fixed a bug with automatic world generation