Towerbuild to Babel
Build yourself up to the gods - Towerbuild to Babel Plugin allows you to experience minecraft new. You fight against another team and the goal is to reach the plattform with a sand tower faster than your opponent. But be careful! There are different classes that want to prevent that.
- Scoreboard with the classes and the tower height
- Config file to manage the different coordinates
- Playing in 2 different teams
- 3 different classes:
- Mercenary - The Warrior with a Bow and a Sword has to protect the own base and the players of the own team.
- Saboteur - The Destroyer has to attack the tower of the opposite team.
- Builder - The Tower Builder has to collect sand and build a sand tower to the plattform.
- Signs to join the event or to switch the classes
- Multiple Worlds compatible
- Plugin Metrics
- Auto Updater Info Message
- Map resetting
- Prizes after the Game
- Game/Match delay before starting the game.
- Download the offical Towerbuild to Babel map here: Map
- You need 10 Players or more (5 in each team)
Extract the BabelPlugin.zip into the directory plugins and edit the config.yml if you use not the same map as linked in Requirements.
- /startgame - Allows you to split the joined players into 2 teams and start the event.
- /endgame - Allows you to end the event and spawn all players in the lobby.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version If you wish to disable this feature, you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under (Server_Folder)/plugins/PluginMetrics/
This plugin has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you, for some reason, wish to disable this process, you can do so by setting 'CheckForUpdates' to false in the config.yml file.
For News and Updates check out our Blog!
Video Setup Tutorial (German)
There are No Currently Tutorial Videos at this Moment
- Date created
- Oct 18, 2013
- Last update
- Dec 02, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Towerbuild to Babel
- Recent files