Follow me on twitter ( @theluckyg ) for updates and help with plugins!
Also, you can talk about TrollThoseTrolls using the hashtag #TrollThoseTrollsBukkit , I'll read it!
Being a server admin sometimes turns Minecraft boring. This plugin is intended to help server admins make their time in minecraft a little more fun. This plugin can make a player/the whole server believe something happened, when it actually didn't. Something like "Gamerule keepInventory has been set to true" or "Opped target". And if you don't want to trick anybody, but to visibly annoy someone , you can fill his chatbox with a text.
If you want to know what are the exact functions of each command, or want to see some examples, follow the links from the bottom.
- Make somebody believe he's OP(/fakeop)
- Spam someone's chat(/spam)
- Make everyone believe some famous YouTuber(Or any name) joined the server (I don't know... SkyDoesMinecraft, PewDiePie...)(/fakejoin)
- Fake a console message. (Currently the message has to be specified in the config, not through commands)(/fakeconsole)
- Or if you want to guard your server without everyone requiring you, use /fakeleave and have some invisibility potions.(/fakeleave)
To see a full clear list of commands and permissions click here
To see some sample screenshots, click here
To see an advanced explanation of what each command does, click here
- 7 comments
- Date created
- Aug 04, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 07, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files