-The Strange World Creator-
As the "World generators" tab is severely lacking, I thought I would create one. The purpose of this plugin is to make worlds! (NOT get you there! Get another plugin for that!) HOWEVER, if you have Essentials then you can use the "/world" command to teleport between worlds.
NEW in Version 1.0.1
I have added Multiverse/other multiworld support! Its a little complicated on how to use it- MultiVerse does not list this plugin when using "/mv gens". This is the command for multiverse on how to make a world with one of these environments is like so:
- /mv create <worldname> normal -g TrippyTerrain:<type>
So for example, this would work
- /mv create flatlands normal -g TrippyTerrain:flat
Currently, there are 5 different options for world types.
- flat: A completly flat, grassy plain
- water: You guessed it, gigantic, 90- deep ocean stretching nigh upon infinity.
- space: Zero blocks anywhere, except for a spawn platform
- pancakes: My favorite. See screenshot.
- khyland: My terrain generator ported from my remake of Minecraft. Pretty trippy terrain.
How to use
Place the jar in your plugins folder A config.yml file will generate on first run. Note that NO WORLDS WILL BE MADE on first run! Inside the config.yml file, place an outline like this (ignore the dashes/dots!):
- - - type: <type>
So something like this will work:
- - - type: pancakes
- - - type: space
As always, I am completely open to new terrain ideas. I really want this plugin to have everything from biospheres to who-knows-what. So, if you have an idea for terrain, post it!
- Ores in existing terrains
- fix the incredibly rare hang on world generation. If someone has this problem, please post how it happened and what you think caused it.
- 9 comments