TreeAssist

main

Current Version: TreeAssist v4.3.2

Configs

Major config file re-write! Please check the TreeAssist v4.1 file to see the changes and appropriate actions to take. Its simple and really shouldn't affect servers any differently, but is absolutely required in 4.1+.

Here is the new config:

Features:
  Auto Fell: True
  Sapling Percent: 5
  Sapling From Leaf: True
Tool:
  Enable Single Tool: True
  ID: 275
Permissions:
  Use Permissions: True

You can always copy/paste into your old config file, but it is not recommended.


Features:

Auto Fell: True
Enable Auto-felling trees. Without this, most of the functionality is disabled.
Sapling Percent: 5
Percent chance of replanting (not quite implemented yet)
Sapling From Leaf: True
Enable planting of saplings when they drop from leaves (not quite implemented yet)

Tool:

Enable Single Tool: True
Limit the TreeAssist tool to only one item.
If set to False, any axe will work.
ID: 275
Set the Single Tool item to 275 (stone axe)

Permissions:

Use Permissions: True
Enable permissions checking. Built against PEX's API.
treeassist.autoremove
Allows auto-choping trees. This is the main permission.

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!

  • Avatar of teh_jombi teh_jombi Mar 01, 2013 at 16:17 UTC - 0 likes

    @Zilacon: Go

    Can you post your config and a list of plugins you run?

    BFAK:77255,d3caba56c88366ca71cb583fef31615e9e2ff8a9ae2bd648a012d922055b2190

  • Avatar of teh_jombi teh_jombi Mar 01, 2013 at 16:07 UTC - 0 likes

    @ThePlayingNoob: Go

    Can you list your other plugins?

    I've tested with mcmmo and it doesn't conflict. Can you post your config?

    Last edited Mar 01, 2013 by teh_jombi
  • Avatar of ThePlayingNoob ThePlayingNoob Feb 28, 2013 at 13:42 UTC - 0 likes

    Hello, version v4.1.2 is buggy for me, i have set: Enable Single Tool: False and it still only work with item 275, and if Use Permissions: False - is false the TreeAssist stop working for me. No Errors.

  • Avatar of Zilacon Zilacon Feb 26, 2013 at 17:36 UTC - 0 likes

    @teh_jombi: Go

    This plugin hasn't chopped down trees, replanted saplings, or anything since i updated it on my server months ago. It was working from from 1.4.5 to 1.4.6 but 1.4.7 it just does not work.

    I figured it might be mcMMO conflicting so i tweaked with the config on TreeAssist and mcMMO and both of them are setup correctly.

    I got all the axes item id's and item names listed under the tools.

    Yet you hit a tree... Nothing happens...

    There is no errors, there is nothing to go on it just simply doesn't do what it should.

    Join APOC Gaming to play Bukkit, All Technic packs, and All FTB packs in one community! APOC Gaming Network

    To join our TRPG Custom Modpack server download our modpack on our modpacks page on our website!

  • Avatar of teh_jombi teh_jombi Feb 23, 2013 at 18:40 UTC - 0 likes

    @Ninespire: Go

    What did you add/change before it stopped working correctly?

  • Avatar of Ninespire Ninespire Feb 23, 2013 at 15:11 UTC - 0 likes

    The plugin no longer chops down trees. Here's a copy of my server log when the server starts up. http:pastebin.com/k0NqfsAP

  • Avatar of teh_jombi teh_jombi Feb 16, 2013 at 18:30 UTC - 0 likes

    @Vapor_Lock: Go

    It is all about how close the blocks are to each other. Right now I think its searching up to 4 blocks away to accommodate those logs that aren't connected. I can lower it or add a config option (which will probably be better).

  • Avatar of Vapor_Lock Vapor_Lock Feb 16, 2013 at 16:48 UTC - 0 likes

    Why does breaking a tree also break the tree next to it? This causes many problems such as the tree next to it doesn't break all of the logs so theres still floating logs.

  • Avatar of elias1979 elias1979 Feb 15, 2013 at 15:33 UTC - 0 likes

    Works with java 8 beta, can you add so the leafs drop faster.

  • Avatar of Euphmonster Euphmonster Feb 14, 2013 at 23:09 UTC - 0 likes

    Updating your Java seems to be the major problem with most plug-ins not working. Pro-tip, along with updating your Java to the most recent version, go into your Control Panel, and manually uninstall all previous versions of Java. This is what was preventing TreeAssist from working on my server. Thank you teh_jombi for this great plug-in!

Facts

Date created
Feb 21, 2012
Category
Last update
Jan 20, 2014
Development stage
Release
Language
  • enUS
License
GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
Curse link
TreeAssist
Downloads
183,992
Recent files

Authors