Current Version: TreeAssist v4.2.1
Major config file re-write! Please check the TreeAssist v4.1 file to see the changes and appropriate actions to take. Its simple and really shouldn't affect servers any differently, but is absolutely required in 4.1+.
Here is the new config:
Features: Auto Fell: True Auto Replant: True Sapling Percent: 5 Sapling From Leaf: True Tool: Enable Single Tool: True ID: 275 Permissions: Use Permissions: True
You can always copy/paste into your old config file, but it is not recommended.
Auto Fell: True
- Enable Auto-felling trees. Without this, most of the functionality is disabled.
Auto Replant: True
- Enable replanting of the saplings where they grew from
Sapling Percent: 5
- Percent chance of replanting (not quite implemented yet)
Sapling From Leaf: True
- Enable planting of saplings when they drop from leaves (not quite implemented yet)
Enable Single Tool: True
- Limit the TreeAssist tool to only one item.
- If set to False, any axe will work.
- Set the Single Tool item to 275 (stone axe)
Use Permissions: True
- Enable permissions checking. Built against PEX's API.
- Allows auto-choping trees. This is the main permission.
- Allows auto-replanting bottom blocks
- Date created
- Feb 21, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 22, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files