This is a development snapshot, from this commit. Expect bugs!
This jar was built for Java 7. If you need a Java 6 version, you will have to compile the source yourself (available on Github).
- Compiled against Bukkit 1.3.1-R2.0
- All of the core backend functionality is complete.
- Most of the core user commands are present and working.
- Players can currently:
- Offer new trades, bid on the offers of others, and accept a chosen bid as the winner of their offer.
- Check their own trades, browse all trades, and view details of a trade.
- Withdraw their trade or bid and get their items back.
- Add items to an existing trade or bid.
- Trades are saved between server reboots.
- If a player is not on to receive their items, the items will be saved until their next logon.
- A few user commands and features are still missing or incomplete.
- There are no admin commands at this point, although the framework exists.
- The in-game help and other user messages need a lot of work.
- It will probably fill your console with debugging output.
- There are probably plenty of undiscovered bugs still. This plugin may eat your items.
- The plugin only saves when the server shuts down. If the server crashes, the plugin will lose all progress since last server shutdown.