Trade with other players!
How to install/use Trade:
Thanks to Skaranova for making this video!
- Command less trading using right click to request players
- No Spout required
- Very easy to use trading screen
- Customizable messages
- Economy support Since version 0.3
You can find translations on this page!
Okay, there are a few commands. But they are completely optional.
- /trade <playername> - Requests the named player.
- /trade accept <playername> - Accepts request of named player.
- /trade refuse <playername> - Refuses request of named player.
- /trade ignore - Ignores all incoming requests.
- /trade reload - Reloads the yamls.
See this page!
See this page!
- Vault if you want to use the economy trading screen
To do list:
- Permission based layout system
- Log/Rollback system
If you found a bug in the plugin please be so kind to file a ticket here. It only takes little time to file one while helping me to keep things organised and fix these bugs quicker.
Trade was rewritten after version 1.0. Version 1.0 is currently in BETA. It is not completely safe to say the BETA version does not contain any glitches at all but it is safer than any of the previous versions. If you want to use Trade use at least the BETA version"
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Source available on Github
If you like what I'm doing. Consider donating :) Please use the donate button in the top right.
- Date created
- Apr 24, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 10, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files