Trade with other players!
No commands! / No Spout!
To download development versions of Trade go to: https://josvthfoss.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Trade/
How to install/use Trade:
Thanks to Skaranova for making this video!
- Command less trading using right click to request players
- No Spout required
- Very easy to use trading screen
- Customizable messages
- Economy support Since version 0.3
You can find translations on this page!
Okay, there are a few commands. But they are completely optional.
- /trade <playername> - Requests the named player.
- /trade accept <playername> - Accepts request of named player.
- /trade refuse <playername> - Refuses request of named player.
- /trade ignore - Ignores all incoming requests.
- /trade reload - Reloads the yamls.
See this page!
See this page!
- Vault if you want to use the economy trading screen
To do list:
- Log/Rollback system
If you found a bug in the plugin please be so kind to file a ticket here. It only takes little time to file one while helping me to keep things organised and fix these bugs quicker.
After trading the player can experience inventory out of sync issues. Causing their inventory to do strange things like not showing items or showing ghost items.
Sadly this almost plugin breaking bug is not easy to fix. Trust me I tried countless times. The reason for this is that it is a native Minecraft/Bukkit issue. And fixing it would require me to do unstable stuff which would most likely cause more problems.
Currently the best solution for when players experience inventory issues is to let them relog. On rejoin their inventories are resynced again.
I'm certainly not giving up on this issue. It is very irritating and I want it to be fixed as quick as you guys.
Source available on Github
If you like what I'm doing. Consider donating :) Please use the donate button in the top right.
Table of contents
- 1 Trade
- 1.1 Trade with other players!
- 1.2 No commands! / No Spout!
- 1.3 To download development versions of Trade go to: https://josvthfoss.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Trade/
- 1.4 How to install/use Trade:
- 1.5 Features:
- 1.6 Translations:
- 1.7 Commands:
- 1.8 Permissions:
- 1.9 Configuration:
- 1.10 Dependencies:
- 1.11 To do list:
- 1.12 Reporting bugs:
- 1.13 Known Issues:
- Date created
- Apr 24, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 24, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files