A sign and pressure plate based teleportation method.
- Java 7 required
- Signs are the database!
- User friendly and easy to use
- Multi-world support
How to use
- Type the command /tpsign create. This will register your location as the destination.
- Place a sign and write on the first line [ tpsign ].
- Place a block on top of the sign, then place a pressure plate on the top of the block (wood/stone).
|tpsign.create||Allows a user to execute /tpsign create|
Before you comment on how there are "command blocks", try giving "all" your users command blocks to act like this plugin. Let's see what the outcome will be. This plugin was not intended to be for "admins only". I only released this plugin to BukkitDev because I thought it would be helpful to some server owners and private owners alike.
- Date created
- May 28, 2013
- Last update
- Jun 04, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files