What is TourGuide?
The best way to find a good server is to look at the creations players have made on it. Unfortunately these can be spaced out all over the map and a new player may not see them. TourGuide allows a player to join a tour group and view all the sights of your server. You set the locations and TourGuide can do the rest. TourGuide also allows you to be the guide of a tour, after all, no one knows your server better than you!
- Admin Defined POIs
- Player can guide a tour, otherwise it is done automatically
- NPCs as Guides
- SQLite and MySQL to store POIs
- Spout Support and Features
- Tutorial Video
- TourGuide Site to share the sights of your server with the world!
- Please use tickets for support
- If you have a feature request please submit it via tickets
This will help me keep track of bug fixes and provide better support
- Date created
- Dec 30, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 10, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Optional dependency