This is the plugin to set-up your server for use with TheMinecraftServerList.com. Currently, it supports claiming your server after it has been placed on the list. This will allow you to access editable areas for your server including banners, etc. on the site. In the future, more features will be added.
- /themcsl claim set <claim code> - Sets the claim code - Do this first.
- /themcsl claim send - Send the code for verification.
- /themcsl claim show - Shows the code entered.
- /themcsl claim reload - Reloads the config.yml file, if you have edited it directly.
- /themcsl version - Shows the current version number.
- themcsl.themcsl - Default OP only.
Using the plugin
- Add your server to TheMinecraftServerList.com.
- Create a user account.
- Place this in your plugins folder and restart your server.
- Click "Claim this Server" on your server's page.
- Select the Plugin tab
- Copy the command listed in step 2 on the page. It should look like /themcsl claim set <random code>.
- Paste this command in game and press enter.
- To verify the code changed, type /themcsl claim show.
- Then to claim the server, type /themcsl claim send.
- If everything was correctly entered, you are now listed as the server owner and you can edit the server's details, upload a custom banner, and add a votifier key.
If you have issues, please submit a Support Ticket for the fastest response.
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Mar 19, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 09, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- The Minecraft Server List Configuration
- Recent files