TextureMe is a plugin that allows you to change your texture pack in game, which is also downloaded for later use on any server. You can have unlimited texture packs to be chosen and decide whether or not the user should be prompted when they join. You can also open the menu by pressing the key binding ('P' by default) but can be changed in the Spoutcraft controls menu under "plugin key bindings". As of v0.3 you can now have the plugin remember a players selection. This is great for combatting x-ray plugins because you can force them to use either a default pack or a given one.
- TextureMe requires Spout to run, you can download the latest recommended build of spout
- This requires the Spoutcraft client mod to use, but not to join the server (Download here)
- You can learn more about Spoutcraft here.
- Drag and drop Spout into your plugins directory
- Drag and drop TextureMe into your plugin directory
- Start the server
- Configure in 'plugins/TextureMe/config.yml' (Optional)
- Restart if configured (DO NOT RELOAD!) Why don't reload?
Get support at TextureMe's BukkitDev
TextureMe is licensed under GNU LGPL v3
- Date created
- Jan 15, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 18, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files