Create worlds dedicated to adventure maps and mini-games
Great for Jump Maps, Puzzles, Adventures and Arenas!
Hi folks! This plugin is currently no longer being developed for Minecraft 1.8+. While I could continue work for Spigot or similar, I found this plugin to no longer be of mayor use to the feature packed new plugins in the community that do have similar possibilities as TempleCraft did. It was a whole lot of fun to work with/for you all and i will still be available when contacted! - Xarinor
Bukkit 1.4.7 - 1.6.4-R2.1
->Use /tct save multiple times to make sure the temple is really saved after editing.
Bukkit 1.6 - 1.7
GitHUB / ChangeLog
plugin idea by HeyItsZenith
-> original Bukkit-Dev page: TempleCraft
Problems with Release-Versions
When you have problems with an Release-Version open a new ticket.
Problems with Alpha-Versions
When you have Problems with an Alpha Version go to the Alpha-Tests Forum and post it the Thread with the same Version-Number which your Version has.
If you just post your findings and errors in the comments you might not get an answer!
If you have a suggestion and think this is really needed then open a Suggestion-Ticket.
Problems with the usage
When you can't get your temples to run properly or don't know how to use TempleCraft, visit our TempleCraft WIKI before asking!
HOW TO USE TEMPLECRAFT
-> Visit the new TempleCraft Wiki
Visit the Temple-Area for downloadable Temples!
Please do not use temples without giving the creator some credits! Gentlemen's Agreement
- Set up temples for other players!
- Click signs or stand over signs underground to join temples!
- Kill monsters and find reward-blocks to get currency and loot (supports Vault)!
- Inventory, Health, FoodLevel, and XP is saved and restored when joining/editing a temple and leaving a temple.
- Multiple game-types (Adventure, Spleef, Arena and Race) for temples.
- > Adventure - Get from point A to point B
- > Spleef - Break the wool blocks from under your opponents feet to win
- > Race - Race against your opponents and your high score
- > Arena - Fight with and/or against other players
- No need to worry about waiting to play a temple!
- > Possibility to play multiple games in the same temple at the same time!
- No need to deal with setting up regions. TempleCraft uses worlds instead of regions!
- TempleCraft Worlds are removed when they're not in use.
- Use specified Blocks and Signs instead of commands!
- Supports Permissions
- Temples can be edited by their creator at any time.
- > Others can be added to help.
- Enter creative mode automatically when editing temples
The original versions were created by HeyItsZenith
"This plugin is based off of garbagemule's plugin MobArena.
Thank you so much for the inspiration and jumping off point!
I couldn't have made this plugin without you :)"
A beer for the active developer? Here you go :) [Donate Xarinor]
Table of contents
- 1 Create worlds dedicated to adventure maps and mini-games
- 2 DEVELOPMENT STATE
- 3 DOWNLOADS
- 4 TempleCraft-Wiki
- 5 IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
- 6 HOW TO USE TEMPLECRAFT
- 7 -> Visit the new TempleCraft Wiki
- 8 DOWNLOAD TEMPLES
- 9 FEATURES
- 10 SPECIAL THANKS
- Date created
- Feb 24, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 15, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files