Tekkit Restrict (requires Tekkit Classic)
"My initial opinion of having my own server was that players would get along. Boy, was I wrong. Only 2 days after my server's release, I already had 7 players who duped Gem Armor and blew up spawn about a trillion times. After setting gem armor to a certain rank, they then torched my spawn. After disabling most of EE until a certain playtime rank, they then found their own way around my disabling plugin. (noitem)
Then I decided to make Tekkit Restrict..." - DreadSlicer
- Prevention of certain server crashing Tekkit Classic problems, like REP's in a deployer
Ban Items and Blocks
- Ban items and blocks from vanilla Minecraft AND from any mod installed.
- Customizable messages for why something is banned (v1.19+)
- Limit the amount a player can place of a specific kind of block.
- Prevent the use (left/rightclick) of certain items in creative.
- Make players unable to move valuable items over from creative to survival.
- Prevent interaction with other inventories in creative.
- Prevent the dropping of items in creative.
- Disable the right/left clicking with items.
- Highly customizable: Prevent clicking on a block/in the air/in safezones.
- De-charge EE "Tools" upon entering a marked SafeZone.
- Remove most entities in SafeZones. (not including dropped items, vehicles, players, etc.)
- Force Ring of Arcana into "Earth" mode to prevent griefing.
- Advanced integration with WorldGuard and GriefPrevention to mark all regions or specific ones as safezones.
- Basic integration with Towny, Factions and PreciousStones to mark all regions as safezones.
- Remove smelting recipes
- Remove crafting recipes
- Prevent the crafting of banned items and warn players so they don't waste ingredients.
- As of v1.19, Tekkit Restrict can prevent crafting of banned items in ALL crafting tables, including project tables and automatic crafting tables, by integrating with forge.
- Set the maximum EU charge Electrical IC2 items can hold.
- Change the speed at which Electrical IC2 items charge at.
EMC Value Changer
- Set, change or remove EMC values from any item or block.
- Ability to set a command that will be executed after someone has duped x amount of times.
- Anti-Dupes for:
- RM Furnace Dupes
- Alchemy Bag + Void Ring/Black Hole Band Dupes
- Transmutation Table + Klein Star Dupes
- Tank Cart Dupes
- Teleportation Dupe
- Project Table + 2 players Dupe
- Automatic Crafting Table Mk. 2 + Mining Laser/Mining Turtle/BlockBreaker Dupes
- Ability to set a command that will be executed after someone has hacked x amount of times.
- Anti-Hacks for:
- Speed Hacks
- Fly Hacks
- Forcefield Hacks (hit players out of range/out of your field of view)
- Split the server log output into various other files.
- Filter out certain messages so they don't show up in the console.
- Log the usage of EE Tools
- Prevent the use of certain Gem armor abilities
- Forcefully unload chunks when the total number is getting too high.
- Prevent the placement of certain blocks next to locked machines/chests, to prevent people from stealing stuff with buildcraft pipes.
- Display the server time used by each and every eventlistener on the server to see what plugins are causing lag.
- Open and modify the alchemy bags and inventories of people, online and offline.
- Teleport to places where there are alot of items on the ground.
- Patch ComputerCraft to make sure people can't crash your server with ComputerCraft scripts.
- Set the minimum time for RedPower timers to prevent lag.
- Vault - Recommended permissions plugin. (it supports all other permission plugins)
The source is available on GitHub: TekkitRestrict GitHub
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.Link to jenkins
Tekkit Restrict uses Hidendra's plugin metrics system, and as of version 1.18 also uses TMetrics by Taeir. This means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org and metrics.taico.nl:
- A unique identifier
- The server's Java version
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The minecraft version of the server
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The amount of CPU cores
- The amount of memory allocated to your server
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
If you wish to disable Metrics, you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the Metrics config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
You can disable TMetrics in the General.config.yml file under /plugins/TekkitRestrict/
Tekkit Restrict has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you want to change or disable this behaviour, you can change the update settings in the General.config.yml file.
- Date created
- Aug 30, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 02, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Tekkit Restrict
- Recent files