Sure. Broadcasting to your players is cool and all...
...but really? [Broadcast] and [Server]? Those names are kinda boring and un-original. Well now you can change that old name to whatever you WANT! Want to rename [TCaster] to [Bob]? Go ahead! Want to have a server mascot? Sure! Just rename [TCaster] to [Bucky the Block]! The naming possibilities are ENDLESS!
In the config file you will see "TCast Name: [TCaster]". Change the "[TCaster]" part to whatever you want it to show up as, and test it out! The only difference from the default "/say" command is that the command is "/tcast". So to say "WHATS UP MY PARTY PEOPLE?!?!?" to your players, you would use the command "/tcast WHATS UP MY PARTY PEOPLE?!?!?". Thats it! It's that simple!
- Like /say, or /broadcast, but YOU get to pick the name used!
- Works in-game, or from console!
- Now with STYLE! (Colored Text!)
- Superperms Support!
To Do list:
- Not much.
- Upgraded to 1.3! Go @notch!
- API is finished and uploaded to GitHub!
- Added some custom metrics!
- Tried to add stuff, but had no ideas... Any suggestions?
Major Changes Log << Change log for new builds!
Commands << A list of the current commands, and their permissions. VERY helpful!
API << UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
- 6 comments
- Date created
- Oct 08, 2011
- Last update
- Aug 04, 2012
- Development stage
- zlib/libpng License
- Curse link
- Recent files