Over 100,000 downloads!
We have gone open-source! Click here for the source.
Survival Games X is a plugin that runs Survival Games automatically. It features most of the features from MCSG, but also has some extra features not inside of MCSG's plugin. Plugin is to be run on multiple servers. If you're looking for simultaneous games in one server, click here
Official Test Server: play.survivalgamesx.com
Type this into your browser address and open as link: skype:?chat&blob=M3wwilqblekZbrruFoYMP-O9cofB9S2_N8h1CyVaxUUbhIxY9PpeNymWwrUJHxo
This will allow our users to help each other with the plugin, get help with the plugin, and help the developers announce updates to the users.
Click here to see our wiki. Please note that it is still being created.
- Download the plugin and it's dependencies. (Vault)
- Place it in your /plugins folder.
- Reload or restart your server to generate the plugin folder.
- Place the world in the folder with the server.
- While in console type the 'sg addworld [worldName]' command. (Replace [worldName] with the name of the world you wish to add.
- Refer to the wiki to set up rewards.
- Refer to the wiki to set up spawn.
Note this plugin uses the entire Minecraft server. You will not be able to have worlds that are not affected by the plugin.
Somewhat out of date, however still works.
If it's blue then it's done. If it's red then it means it's going to be done. If it's green then it means it's done but not released yet.
- Multiple arenas.
- Dynamic MOTDs.
- Force start/stop.
- Refill chests at midnight [17000 ticks] or through command.
- Map voting.
- Permissions for more voting power. (survivalgames.basic.vote.2 - allows a player vote worth 2)
- Deathmatch after a configured amount of time or by command.
- Deathmatch countdown before being teleported to center.
- Connection to mysql databases.
- Add your own arenas. (Configure everything!)
- Custom chest loot.
- Set spawn positions through config.
- No chest config. (Chests are filled apon user click.)
- No longer need the files in the world/data/ folder.
- All messages can be edited. (With colors and dynamic variables.)
- Chat format config for Spectators, Tributes and Game Makers. (Per world!)
- Time limit on deathmatch!
- Arenas are randomized.
- Voting for arena in lobby. (Cannot vote for an arena just played. (Maybe config this?))
- Full server shutdown using run scripts.
- TNT explodes, but doesn't break blocks.
- /sg setspawn [#] (Sets spawnpoint)
- Block break/place whitelist
- Voting Scoreboard
- Config chests, trapped chests and other container blocks' rewards separately.
- Option to kick player's to bungee cord server on restart.
- Kick the last joined user to allow vip access.
- Stats (MySQL)
- Multiple levels of kickjoin permission. The higher the level the more priority.
- Bounty Command (/sg bounty Tagette 100)
- Blood Effect when a player is hit or if they have very low health.
- Whole arena reset using a zipped version of the world.
- Economy support.
- No VanishNoPacket requirement.
- API for developers for even more customization of their survival games. (Started, unfinished)
- Compass Spectating
- Better TNT explosions!
- In-Game Shop
- Lightning shows where tributes are after a certain time.
- Deathmatch in a separate world.
- Built in nick-name/disguise system.
Add-ons are plugins that use the survival games API to add features that just don't fit in the official version.
- Better Spectating
Donate to the developers!
Modding and Licensing
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Date created
- Jul 24, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 27, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files
- Required dependency