Built to run on CB 1.6.2-R1.0 (Recommended) It also has a WorldEdit Dependency. But so far has show to work with all 1.6.2 Builds.
Changes since Alpha.0.1.91
- Update to Recommended Build 1.6.2-R1.0
- Created Disable Command
- Created DisableArena Custom Event
- Created Disable Arena Listener to be used later
- Removed Metrics Temporary
- Requires you to Delete the messages.yml before you use this version
- Added new command "enable" this will enable the arena. It's default status is set to disabled. Required Before Signs functions can be added.
- Fix Damage on ArenaTP command you now land on a glass block
- Delayed plugin from loading to Allow Mulitverse to load first.
- Plugin loads in it's only thread to make sure not to block main thread.
- Hopefully fixed startup errors related to files.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
- Remove NotNullanle from ArenaIO file due to it not running on some Java versions
Please Delete your messages.yml file before loading this.
First Alpha SuperSkyBros.Alpha.0.1.91
Built to run on cb 1.6.2-R0.2. It also has a WorldEdit Dependency. It will run on any 1.6.2 Version though
This includes currently the setup and following features.
- Built in Block Protection
- Full Multi World Support
- Full Multi Language Support
- Dedicated SSB mode or Mixed Server Mode
- Blacklist worlds you don't want the plugin running under.
- Every action and command has it's own permission.
- Each arena has it's own custom settings.
- Logical pretty much bug feel setup as already had 5 servers test it.
- Source Code is Available on Github
You can currently set you own lobbies and arenas in any combination you like. All commands and permissions on the site a video is being upload.
This is now a true Continuous Development project now i have the framework laid out. Meaning there will be daily dev releases with all the game play features being added.Rapidly tested in real time for a fast fast development.
Git Hub is here https://github.com/Relicum/SuperSkyBros
Feed back has been great on the current releases with hardly any bugs to needed to be fixed.
THIS IS AN BETA BUILD AND DOES NOT CONTAIN THE FULL GAME PLAY BUT IT IS GETTING CLOSER I AM RELEASING DAILY DEV BUILDS FOR TESTERS AND SO FAR THERE IS NO MAJOR BUGS TO REPORT
- Uploaded on
- Sep 11, 2013
- Game version
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
- 144.9 KiB