Presenting SUPER SKY BROS. Brawl, a new plugin designed to allow the common server owner the ability to create the similar game play experience from the SCB servers, but with your own features and ideas. Almost every aspect of this plugin will be customizable by you, the server administrator.
What is Super Sky Bros Brawl?
Super Sky Bros. is played in an arena of 4 to 8 people. The players all choose unique classes in the lobby to arm themselves against the other players. The classes are all themed after different mobs in Minecraft. Once the match starts, the players are teleported into an arena, where they must fight it out to be the winner of the match! Every player has five lives, and once you run out of lives, you're out of the game. The last man standing wins, and with the title of winner comes the gloating.
UPDATES ON PROJECT IS BEING WRITTEN NOW
- Unique, Original Classes, All classes will be upgradeable using a "Leveling" System.
- An expensive list of Achievements which you can ONLY earn by playing
- We later plan on having completely customizable classes created by you, the server administrator
- Double-Jumps and Triple-Jumps for Players, You can configure the jumps per arena
- Unique Settings for Each Arena, Min.Max Players, Length of game, VIP only plus many more.
- MultiVerse Support (multiple arenas in multiple worlds)
- Fully Automatic (hands-free!)
- Use signs to join an arena
- Use signs to choose a class
- All messages are customization (Full Multi Language if you do them all)
- Every command and action has it's own permission
- Lobby Manager fully automated and self protected
- No need for WorldGuard or many other plugins, this plugin hopes to manage 90% of it for you.
- Blacklist worlds you don't want running in.
- Config to auto join Lobby on Join
- Plus lots more.
As this is currently experimental full details will follow shortly as we map out the exact game play and features
I'd like to personally apologize for the lack or documentation. It pains me to say this but a few of the people who have offered to do the documentation have gone missing. I will not name, names. But I can assure you there will be full documentation and setup instructions coming shortly as I have had offers of help from others which I might have to take up the kind offers if the others don't have the time.
I can also say I have completed dozens of the required features which are all staking up to be released in a massive release. But this can't happen until it is full documented and a proper setup guide is available as I know this plugin has a lot in it. If it does come to it I will stop coding and do all the documentation myself for you all but that will just slow down the end result. You can see the actually code by clicking on the github link above which shows all the updates I make to it. Everything is currently running without a problem on 1.6.4, but there are big big changes in 1.7 which is out shortly which will be interesting to say the least.
Sorry to go on thought it was important to explain the situation.
Thanks in advance
Relicum PS I am dyslexic so if some of the above doesn't make sense your know why :)
- Join Signs
- Class Signs
- A few of the Classes
- 3/4 of game functionality
- Custom Chat Channels
- Plus other useful features to make life easier.
For more detail on what path we are taking, click here
You can view and download the source code on Github.com
Development build will return as soon as the next approved version is out tomorrow at some point I want everybody using the same version till then.
- Users without Java 7 will have errors
Guys. The plugin is not done yet. Keep that in mind while posting.
- Date created
- Aug 15, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 12, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency