- The commands always start with /superseeds.
- Per chest commands are the same as normal commands, but have "this_" in the begining: /superseeds this_usehoe
- The settings are saved in the config file, so they last over reboots.
- Don't use the brackets in your commands. Exemple: /superseeds usehoe true
Per chest configs
This plugin allows you to set per chest configs.
First set your global configs in your config.yml...
But maybe, who knows, you will need a chest which can't plant wheat and is not usings hoes, while the rest of your chests would be allowed. That's where I can help you.
- Pick a command in the list lower on this page.
- Add a this_, exemples: superseeds this_allow wheat | /superseeds this_usehoe false | /superseeds this_deny netherwarts
- Aim at a chest ingame and be around 3 blocks close to it to use the command.
Now, the plugin will first of all copy the global settings to this chest, and set command you just used. So if for exemple, you had bonemeal disabled in you configs, bonemeal will also be disabled for this chest at first, as long as you didn't use /superseeds this_allow bonemeal
In other words, you only need to set per chests what you want different from global for it
/superseeds maxlength [integer] (/superseeds this_maxlength [integer])
Sets the maximum length on each sides of the chest the plugin will search for blocks to work with
/superseeds maxheight [integer] (/superseeds this_maxheight [integer])
Sets the maximum height the plugin will search for blocks to work with, starting at chest height
/superseeds usehoe [true/false] (/superseeds this_usehoe [true/false])
Sets if the plugin uses hoes in the chests to till dirt/grass to farmland.
/superseeds damagetools [true/false] (/superseeds this_damagetools [true/false])
Sets if hoes used by the plugin receive damages when used
/superseeds usebonemeal [true/false] (/superseeds this_usebonemeal [true/false])
Sets if the plugin uses bone meal in chests to instantly grow freshly planted crops.
/superseeds allow [seed] (/superseeds this_allow [seed])
Allows the plugin to use specified seed. Values can be:
/superseeds deny [seed] (/superseeds this_deny [seed])
Forbids the plugin to use specified seed. Values can be:
- Date created
- Feb 07, 2013
- Last updated
- Mar 04, 2013