This project is inactive, use Statistics instead.
At the moment we are building up a new team and structures. We we hope to begin as soon as we can!
Continuing from where the previous Statistician plugin left off (Link) this project aims to improve the plugin and keep it up to date. Lots of credit to ChaseHQ for starting this plugin originally!
- CraftBukkit 1.1-R6 B1988: Plugin v2.0.8 | Web Portal v2.05
- CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R1.0 B2149: Plugin v2.0.10 | Web Portal v2.05
- CraftBukkit 1.3.1-R1.0 B2317: Plugin v2.0.12 | Web Portal v2.05
Many different types of statistics stored
- Server stats (Uptime, max players online)
- Player stats (Kills PvE and PvP, blocks placed/destroyed, distance travelled, items picked/dropped, total time online)
Built in web portal
- Let the world view all of your server and player stats! A complete web page featuring a multitude of statistics unique to your server.
- Providing you have the webspace for it with PHP installed you're good to go, check out the installation instructions for it below.
mySQL database storage for the stats
- Quick and easy access to all of your stats yourself or through a web portal. (A detailed list of tables can be found at the bottom of this readme)
Customisable join messages
- These settings can be found in the 'Config' table in your database.
- statistician.ignore Don't record statistics of the player.
- MySQL Ver 5 or Higher for tracking stats
- Web server with PHP extensions installed if you want to use bundled web portal
- Please fill out a ticket.
- Please use the forum.
- Post a comment below.
- Date created
- Oct 14, 2011
- Last update
- Aug 16, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files