Welcome to our page! Look below for useful information. If you have any questions drop us a line (details on how to do so below). This is our second bukkit plugin publicly released and we will be most likely updating the regularly. We are also new to Java programming/coding, but hey, everyone is at some point.
We hope to add screenshots etc soon.
What the plugin actually does currently:
This plugin allows players to easily view the staff that are on your server with simple commands and permissions!
Features (For players):
- View server staff online
- Easy/simple commands
Features (For owners/admins):
- Simple commands
- Easy to reload in game! (unlike the current version of our other plugin, ServerTP)
How to use:
Install the plugin into your plugins folder, restart/reload/start the server or use a plugin like PluginManager or Plugman to avoid having to reload, or stop your server PROVIDED that your server is running of course.
PLEASE NOTE: Once the plugin is installed you can reload its config file (config.yml) in game via the simple command /staff reload.
Questions, concerns, ideas or bugs?
Let us know! Create a ticket with the built in ticket system located to the left of the page.
Also, if you want anything added to the plugin we will most likely be willing to help (for free) and add it to future versions of the plugin. We help you and your idea helps us grow.
- /staff - Base command, Displays all other commands
- /staff members - Displays staff members
- /staff reload - Reloads the plugin's config file
- /staff help - Displays the plugin's help page
- StaffList.staff.view.base - view base commands (/staff)
- StaffList.staff.view.help - view help
- StaffList.staff.view.members- view members
- StaffList.admin.reload - reload config
- StaffList.admin - SignChange
If you would like a feature added please let us know in the comments below.
Stats collection and data gathering
To see what information this plugin may collect and send out from your server please click here.Source
Want to see the source and help us out (by suggesting ideas/improvements etc)? Check it out on GitHub here!
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Jun 27, 2014
- Last update
- May 09, 2015
- Development stage
- Curse link
- List Staff
- Recent files