Wanna increase your playerbase? Go exponential with SpreadTheWord!
With SpreadTheWord your players will be able to invite others and be rewarded for doing so! The more players you get, the more players you will get!! This is how it works:
- Player A invites players B, C and D. Player B joins. Player A gets rewarded 1 time. Players A logs out. Player C and D log in. Player A gets 2 rewards registered. Player A logs in. Player A gets rewarded 2 times.
- /sinvite - This is the main SpreadTheWord command. It allows you to register a player's name on your personal invitations file. There is a max number of simultaneous invitations. (permission: spreadtheword.sinvite)
- /sdisinvite - With this command you can remove nicknames from your invitation list. (permission: spreadtheword.sdisinvite)
- /slist - This command allows you to watch the nicknames of the invitations you have registered. (permission: spreadtheword.slist)
- max_simul_invites - max simultaneous invitations
- messages - list of messages player get when he gets rewarded.
- commands - list of commands that will get executed when an invitation is completed. <player> will be replaced with the nickname of he who invited. Do NOT include the ' / '.
- items - list of items that the one who invited will recieve as reward.
- main_world_name - THIS SHOULD ONLY BE CHANGED IF YOUR SPAWN WORLD IS NOT NAMED "world"
Buy me a pizza ): Programmer is hungry