"Soulbound items for your RPG servers!"
Latest version is: v1.1.9
Soulbound is a plugin that makes it possible to have Soulbound items. Whenever an item is soulbinded, players cannot transfer the item to other players.
- Bind items to a certain player
- Does not override existing lore!
- Flag items as "Bind on Pickup".
- Prevent Soulbound items from being dropped (Configurable)
- Prevent Soulbound items from being dropped on death (Configurable)
- Keep Soulbound items after a death (Configurable)
- Prevent Soulbound items from being stored inside containers (Chests, furnaces, dispensers etc) (Configurable)
- "Bind on Equip" (For armor) or "Bind on Use" (For tools, using a pickaxe once will bind it)
- Is supported by Loot! Works perfectly together.
- Added support for EpicBossRecoded! See it in action here!
- Added support for LoreLocks! See it in action here!
- Added support for MythicDrops!
Ideas for the future / Todo
- Mobs can drop (certain) items as "Bind on Pickup" (Hook into Likeaboss)
- /soulbound - General info
- /soulbound [help] - Help information
- /soulbound [reload] - Reload settings
- /bind [player] <inventory> - Binds the item in hand to the player, or an entire inventory
- /bindonpickup - Marks the item as Bind on Pickup
- /bindonequip - Marks the item as Bind on Equip
- /bindonuse - Marks the item as Bind on Use
- /unbind - Unbinds the item
- 'soulbound.commands.bind' - Grants acces to /bind command. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.commands.bindonpickup' - Grants acces to /bindonpickup command. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.commands.unbind' - Grants acces to /unbind command. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.commands.reload' - Grants acces to /soulbound reload command. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.items.keep_on_death' - Users with this permission will keep their Soulbound items after dying. Default to false
- 'soulbound.items.delete_on_death' - Users with this permission will have their Soulbound items deleted on death. Default to false
- 'soulbound.updatecheck' - Users with this permission node will get notified when a new update is available. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.pickup.bypass' - Users with this permission will be able to pickup Soulbound items that do not belong to them. Default to false
- Craftbukkit 1.7.5-R0.1
- Download Soulbound.jar
- Drag and drop it in to your /plugins/ folder
- [Optional] Give players permissions.
- Start the server once to generate a config.yml file
- Setup you config file
- You're ready to go!
Stats collection and data gathering
- This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system. Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true. The following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org.
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- This plugin also utilizes Updater to check BukkitDev if there are updates present.
Want to use Soulbound's API? Check this page for more information.
If you'd like to support my work, a donation of any amount would be greatly welcomed! <3
There's a button at the top right of this page to do so.
Quote from TfT_02:
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Table of contents
- Date created
- Mar 09, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 13, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files