"Soulbound items for your RPG servers!"
Latest version is: v1.1.7
Soulbound is a plugin that makes it possible to have Soulbound items. Whenever an item is soulbinded, players cannot transfer the item to other players.
- Bind items to a certain player
- Does not override existing lore!
- Flag items as "Bind on Pickup".
- Prevent Soulbound items from being dropped (Configurable)
- Prevent Soulbound items from being dropped on death (Configurable)
- Keep Soulbound items after a death (Configurable)
- Prevent Soulbound items from being stored inside containers (Chests, furnaces, dispensers etc) (Configurable)
- "Bind on Equip" (For armor) or "Bind on Use" (For tools, using a pickaxe once will bind it)
- Is supported by Loot! Works perfectly together.
- Added support for EpicBossRecoded! See it in action here!
- Added support for LoreLocks! See it in action here!
- Added support for MythicDrops!
Ideas for the future / Todo
- Mobs can drop (certain) items as "Bind on Pickup" (Hook into Likeaboss)
- /soulbound - General info
- /soulbound [help] - Help information
- /soulbound [reload] - Reload settings
- /bind [player] <inventory> - Binds the item in hand to the player, or an entire inventory
- /bindonpickup - Marks the item as Bind on Pickup
- /bindonequip - Marks the item as Bind on Equip
- /bindonuse - Marks the item as Bind on Use
- /unbind - Unbinds the item
- 'soulbound.commands.bind' - Grants acces to /bind command. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.commands.bindonpickup' - Grants acces to /bindonpickup command. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.commands.unbind' - Grants acces to /unbind command. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.commands.reload' - Grants acces to /soulbound reload command. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.updatecheck' - Users with this permission node will get notified when a new update is available. Default for OPs
- 'soulbound.pickup.bypass' - Users with this permission will be able to pickup Soulbound items that do not belong to them. Default to false
- Craftbukkit 1.6.4-R0.1
- Download Soulbound.jar
- Drag and drop it in to your /plugins/ folder
- [Optional] Give players permissions.
- Start the server once to generate a config.yml file
- Setup you config file
- You're ready to go!
Want to use Soulbound's API? Check this page for more information.
If you'd like to support my work, a donation of any amount would be greatly welcomed! <3
There's a button at the top right of this page to do so.
Quote from TfT_02:
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Date created
- Mar 09, 2013
- Last update
- Oct 21, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files