Help support development of Snowless: Donate
Download on the right
What does it do?
Prevents snow and/or ice from forming in the worlds you put in the config file
- Prevents snow and ice forming by weather on all worlds
- Has commands to remove snow, ice or snow blocks
Why would you want this?
- Especially on creative servers you don't want snow or ice forming in random places. Also you may just want snowless worlds for numerous reasons. :p
- Some Minecraft changes made biomes shift, so perhaps an area of yours is now suddenly a snow biome. This plugin prevents it being covered by snow. Also that way farms don't break after the ice forming.
Just drag the Snowless.jar into your /plugins folder. It's that easy!
Commands / Permissions
|/removesnow||Remove snow in an area||snowless.removesnow||op|
|/removeice||Remove ice in an area||snowless.removeice||op|
|/removesnowblocks||Remove snow blocks in an area||snowless.removesnowblocks||op|
- Config file, that lets you
- Choose what worlds will be safe from snow/ice forming
- Per world choice between snow, ice, and both
Suggestions and feedback
Leave it in the comments below!
- 7 comments
- Date created
- Mar 27, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 21, 2013
- Development stage
- Muizers' rules
- Curse link
- Recent files