Slimefun is a plugin which aims to basically turn your Bukkit Server into a modpack like FTB without installing a single mod. It offers everything you could possibly imagine. From Backpacks to Jetpacks...
It also adds an API allowing you guys to easily install/code Addons for this.
You own a Server which is not only minigame-based and your Players got bored of playing Survival?
Then you will absolutely love this Plugin! It adds a whole new Layer of Survival to your Server by adding more than 400+ new Items!
/slimefun - All basic slimefun commands
/sf - Alias for /slimefun
• /sf cheat - Allows you to spawn every Slimefun Item in
• /sf guide - Gives you the Slimefun guide
• /sf give <Player> <SlimefunItem> - Gives that Player the specified Slimefun Item
• /sf research <Player> <Research/all/reset> Cheats Researches
• /sf stats [Player] - Shows you some Stats about you/the specified Player
• /sf timings - Shows you the Performance Impact Slimefun has on your Server and which Blocks or Chunks are causing the most Lag
• /sf debug_fish - (DEV) Gives you a Debug Tool which you can use to monitor certain Block's Performance, view their Data and erase it. You need to be OP in order to use this command.
|slimefun.cheat.items||Allows you to do /sf give and /sf cheat|
|slimefun.cheat.researches||Allows you to do /sf research|
|slimefun.command.timings||Allows you to do /sf timings|
|slimefun.stats.others||Allows you to see other Players Stats|
|slimefun.android.upload-script||Allows you to upload Android Scripts|
|slimefun.android.bypass||Allows you to edit Androids which you do not own|
|slimefun.cargo.bypass||Allows you to edit Cargo Nodes which you do not own|
|slimefun.inventory.bypass||Allows you to open all Slimefun Machines in protected Regions|
Test it out for yourself
Feeling like my description is not enough to show the potential of this Plugin?
Or just want to play a bit of Minecraft with me?
Feel free to visit my official Testing Server providing you the ability
to try a lot of my Plugins out yourself.
Auto-Updater and Metrics
All my Plugins are using an Auto-Updater to make sure, you're always
using the latest and hopefully most bug free version of my Plugin.
If you don't want this Plugin to be auto-updated, you can turn it off
in the config file at "options -> auto-update: true/false"
They also use a Metrics-System which collects the following Informations:
A unique identifier
The server's version of Java
Whether the server is in offline or online mode
The plugin's version
The server's version
The OS version/name and architecture
The core count for the CPU
The number of players online
The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing
plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Date created
- Mar 09, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 27, 2016
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files
- Required dependency