SkyWars - Automated minigames!
- Automatically create new arenas every time enough people join the queue.
- Have as many arenas going at the same time as you want!
Whenever the configured amount of people in the queue (default to 4), a new arena is created automatically!
There is no limit besides your server's capacity to how many arenas SkyWars can create.
- Teleports people to lobby location when they leave or die.
- When players walk near a set portal, they will be automatically added to the queue.
- Clears player inventories when the join a game and when the leave.
- Make sure your server is running Java 7. SkyWars will not function with Java 6.
- Download the correct SkyWars jar file for your server version.
As of 1.4.0, the single SkyWars.jar file works with 1.5.2, 1.6.4 and 1.7.2.
- Put the downloaded jar in your plugins/ directory.
- Restart your server. SkyWars will automatically create 2 new worlds. SkyWarsBaseWorld and SkyWarsArenaWorld.
- Go to where you want the lobby to be and use /sw setlobby.
- Commands and Permissions
- Configuration Guide
- Setting up a new Arena
- SkyWars Worlds
- Common Issues
- Portuguese Tutorial - Ligação para tutorial AbsintoJ feito
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
TeamCity Development Builds - CI Server
Download Latest Snapshot
MCStats / Plugin metrics
SkyWars uses plugin metrics to keep track of people using the plugin.
All gathered data can be viewed at http://mcstats.org/plugin/SkyWars.
To opt out, change opt-out: false to opt-out: true in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml
SkyWars has the ability to use gist.github.com to generate a debug report for your server. When you use the /sw report command, SkyWars will gather information about your server, post it to gist.github.com, and give you a URL. SkyWars does not communicate with gist.github.com unless an admin uses the /sw report command. If you want to make it so that no one can use the /sw report command, add the following line to your main-config.yml file: disable-report: true
Bugs, Features, and Questions
We use the github issue tracker for all bugs, features, and questions. See submitting a ticket.
Full credit for the default map, Skyblock Warriors, goes to SwipeShot
This may be an almost empty section, but we would like to thank JetBrains for their support of this project.
We need help translating SkyWars! To help out, see SkyWars-Translations/Translating.
- Date created
- Aug 08, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 20, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files