No longer updated
SkyWars is no longer receiving updates and support. The project was fun while it lasted, but it is no longer. If you wish to take over SkyWars, please contact me at [email protected]
SkyWars v2.0.0 will fail to start on any craftbukkit version below 1.7.8. If you need to use an earlier version of Minecraft, please download SkyWars v1.4.4 instead.
SkyWars v2.0.0 adds UUID support, which is why it requires a newer CraftBukkit version.
After updating to v2.0.0, SkyWars will migrate its storage from names to UUIDs as users log into your server.
This way there is no long transfer period, and it supports any proxies (bungeecord, lilypad), as long as they forward UUIDs to CraftBukkit.
- Automatically create new arenas every time enough people join the queue.
- Have as many arenas going at the same time as you want!
Whenever the configured amount of people in the queue (default to 4), a new arena is created automatically!
There is no limit besides your server's capacity to how many arenas SkyWars can create.
- Teleports people to lobby location when they leave or die.
- When players walk near a set portal, they will be automatically added to the queue.
- Clears player inventories when the join a game and when the leave.
- Make sure your server is running Java 7. SkyWars will not function with Java 6.
- Download the SkyWars.jar file, and put it in your plugins/ directory.
- SkyWars v1.4.4 supports minecraft 1.5.2, 1.6.4 and 1.7.2.
- SkyWars v2.0.0 supports minecraft 1.7.8, 1.7.9 and 1.7.10.
- Restart your server. SkyWars will automatically create 2 new worlds. SkyWarsBaseWorld and SkyWarsArenaWorld.
- Go to where you want the lobby to be and use /sw setlobby.
- Commands and Permissions
- Configuration Guide
- Setting up a new Arena
- Worlds Created
- Common Issues / Troubleshooting
- MCStats Statistics
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
TeamCity Development Builds - CI Server
Download Latest Snapshot
MCStats / Plugin metrics
SkyWars uses plugin metrics to keep track of people using the plugin.
All gathered data can be viewed at http://mcstats.org/plugin/SkyWars.
To opt out, change opt-out: false to opt-out: true in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml
SkyWars has the ability to use gist.github.com to generate a debug report for your server. When you use the /sw report command, SkyWars will gather information about your server, post it to gist.github.com, and give you a URL. SkyWars does not communicate with gist.github.com unless an admin uses the /sw report command. If you want to make it so that no one can use the /sw report command, add the following line to your main-config.yml file: disable-report: true
Bug Reports, Feature Requests and General Questions
Please use the SkyWars issue tracker for all bug reports, feature requests and general questions.
See submitting a ticket for instructions on how to do this.
Full credit for the default map, Skyblock Warriors, goes to SwipeShot
This may be an almost empty section, but we would like to thank JetBrains for their support of this project.
We need help translating SkyWars! To help out, see SkyWars-Translations/Translating.
- Date created
- Aug 08, 2013
- Last update
- Jul 20, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files