Skyoseasons - Add Seasons to Minecraft !
This plugin adds seasons on your Minecraft server !
- A lot of config options.
- Custom seasons : you can add or remove some seasons.
- Day / night lengths can be configured for each season !
- Can be hooked with ProtocolLib (no modification on your world). 1.8 compatible !
- Can be hooked with Spout (change the size of the moon, star frenquency, ...).
- Snow melt.
- Calendar system.
- Automatically make a backup of your worlds when the plugin loads a world for the first time.
- Automatic updates (can be disabled).
- Many more ;)
For the commands and the config options, please see the documentation.
A very old and outdated video is available below :
If you have a YouTube channel and want to make a video, please leave a comment below, I will add your video to this page ;)
Bugs reports and/or features requests
Please use the ticket tracker here.
Services included in the plugin
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org :
- A unique identifier.
- The server's version of Java.
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode.
- The plugin's version.
- The server's version.
- The OS version/name and architecture.
- The core count for the CPU.
- The number of players online.
- The Metrics version.
This plugin uses Skyupdater, which means that the following may occur :
- Connection to curseforge.com.
- Plugin version compared against version on curseforge.com.
- Downloading of the plugin from curseforge.com.
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 31, 2015
- Development stage
- Curse link
- Recent files