Skyoseasons - Add Seasons to Minecraft !
This plugin add Seasons to your Bukkit server !
- A lot of config options.
- Custom seasons, you can even add or remove some seasons.
- Days / nights lengths can be configured for each season !
- Can be hooked with ProtocolLib (change the biomes only for the players, your world has no modification !).
- Can be hooked with Spout (change the moon size, the stars frenquency, ...).
- Snow melt.
- Calendar system.
- Automatically make a backup of your worlds when the plugin loads a world for the first time.
- Automatics updates (can be disabled).
- Many more ;)
For the commands and the config options, please see the documentation.
If you have a YouTube channel and want make a video, please leave a comment here.
Bugs reports and/or features requests
Please use the ticket tracker here.
Services included in the plugin
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org :
- A unique identifier.
- The server's version of Java.
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode.
- The plugin's version.
- The server's version.
- The OS version/name and architecture.
- The core count for the CPU.
- The number of players online.
- The Metrics version.
This plugin uses the Skyupdater, which means that the following may occur :
- Connection to curseforge.com.
- Plugin version compared against version on curseforge.com.
- Downloading of the plugin from curseforge.com.
All of that can be disabled in the configuration file. Check the documentation here for more informations.
Donate for Skyoseasons
Development cost time and time is the money of the life. Please feel free to donate.
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2013
- Last update
- Aug 18, 2014
- Development stage
- Curse link
- Recent files