SimpleHomes does exactly what it says on the tin. This plugin was built to make
bulky, resource hogging homes plugins a thing of the past. If you don't need the
fancy features of other home plugins, then this is for you! Simple reliable homes.
- Simple /sethome and /home functionality.
- Support for multiple homes up to a limit that you define.
- Support for named homes.
- Ability to teleport to other player's homes.
- Automatic updating.
- Permissions support.
- Customisable messages.
- Dynamic permissions for home limits.
- Command to reload configuration files
- /sethome [home name] - Sets the player's home.
- /home [home name] - Teleports to the player's home.
- /otherhome [player] [home name] - Teleports the player to another player's home
- /delhome [home name] - Deletes the player's home
- /homelist - Gets a list of all the player's homes
- simplehomes.homes - Gives access to basic home commands
- simplehomes.otherhomes - Gives ability to teleport to other player's homes
- simplehomes.multihomes - Gives ability to set multiple homes
This plugin includes an automatic updating mechanism that will, by default,
notify you of any updates available through BukkitDev. This is optional and can
easily be disabled through the configuration file. There is also included an
option to automatically download any update through BukkitDev if this is desired.
MCStats was removed in version 2.0 due to concerns about reliability.
Check out some other plugins which I've been involved with!
- Date created
- Dec 16, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 30, 2014
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files