SimpleHomes does exactly what it says on the tin. This plugin was built to make bulky, resource hogging homes plugins a thing of the past. If you don't need the fancy features of other home plugins, then this is for you! Simple reliable homes.
- Simple /sethome and /home functionality.
- Support for multiple homes up to a limit that you define.
- Support for named homes.
- Ability to teleport to other player's homes.
- Automatic updating.
- Permissions support.
- Customizable teleport messages.
- /sethome <home name> - Sets the player's home.
- /home <home name> - Teleports to the player's home.
- /otherhome <player> <home name> - Teleports the player to another player's home
- /delhome <home name> - Deletes the player's home
- /homelist - Gets a list of all the player's homes
- simplehomes.homes - Gives access to basic home commands
- simplehomes.otherhomes - Gives ability to teleport to other player's homes
- simplehomes.multihomes - Gives ability to set multiple homes
Check out some other plugins which I've been involved with!
- Date created
- Dec 16, 2012
- Last update
- Jun 01, 2013
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files